Chapter 61: Extra / Main (final)

Cheng Yang turned her head, and for the first time, she saw an upstart temperament from Yan Yan.

This moment reminded Cheng Yang of a small segment that was very popular on the Internet.

"What do you mean, this villa will be contracted by me in the future?" Cheng Yang revised the paragraph.

Yan Yan didn't know much about Duanzi, bowed his head and kissed his wife's silky cheek.

"Yes," Yan Yan nodded.

The smile on Cheng Yang's lips slowly opened, and he turned back and said to him, "I like this gift very much, thank you husband."

Cheng Yang usually doesn't call Hu Yan's husband outside, it's just the other party's words, letting Lu Yan listen to it, and thinks what he did for Cheng Yang, picking the natural stars, he said nothing.

"Go, I'll take you inside to take a look inside." Yan Yan leaned on his wife's waist, and then took Cheng Yang into the villa.

Since it is a holiday villa, the surrounding environment is naturally very good, surrounded by green forests, and red flowers and green leaves by the road.

The repairs have flowerbed fences and look a little rustic.

The construction of the entire house is also modern and idyllic. There are four floors on the floor, and the elevator is around the corner. I only think that there may be no elevator.

It was thought that the children would come over after thinking, so they repaired the elevator.

However, the husband and wife are both walking up the stairs. They have visited every floor. The room is not as simple as a typical hotel, but it is just like an ordinary house with frescoed curtains.

The roof is not empty. A swimming pool has been built. I will live here any time I want to swim.

There is a small hot spring at the back of the villa. At the beginning, the language was chosen, mainly because of the hot spring.

He wanted to send everything good to his wife, hoping Cheng Yang would be happy.

Cheng Yang walked to the hot spring and crouched down. Body, reached out and touched the water temperature, warm, it must be very comfortable to soak in the winter.

This gift is one of his favorite received over the past 20 years, Cheng Yang got up and walked in front of Yan Yan, hugging her husband and kissed him.

The husband and the two stood at the hot spring and kissed. If it weren't for the two who hadn't brought their clothes and luggage, the fire would burn to the end.

There wasn't a long time at the villa. A few little baby girls were waiting, so they drove home.

When they went back, the twins took a nap, and the eldest son was still in good spirits. He chased Cheng Yang and asked where his father had just been.

"Dad will take you with your sisters in a few days." Cheng Yang said holding her son's little hand.

"Dad wants to talk, we pull the hook." The son stretched out his hand, afraid of Cheng Yang's remorse.

"Well, the hook must not be changed for a hundred years," Cheng Yang said softly.

"Who changes who is a stinky pig." Yun Yunfeng said loudly.

Cheng Yang was laughed and nodded back: "Okay."

The holiday villa is all completed, and you can pack it directly. Cheng Yang took the babies the same day, and the little ones liked it there, and they refused to go back.