Chapter 3: He wants him

When Cheng Yang woke up, he was alone in the room. Opening his eyes, Cheng Yang stared at the pure white ceiling for a while.

His eyes blinked, and he reached up to the bed and wanted to take his mobile phone to watch the time. His body moved slightly, and he was involved in a place that was overused last night. The pain that came from the moment made Cheng Yang even groan.

At the same time, all the memories belonging to last night slowly returned to the cage. That memory was very bad at first, but the back, especially when he lay on this comfortable big bed, those memory pictures made Cheng Yang suddenly pull. Over her quilt, she immediately covered her blushing cheeks.

His face was trapped in the quilt, Cheng Yang's brows were locked tightly, and the voice of annoyance continued to utter between her lips and teeth.

Everything that happened at night, even every detail, was rewinded like the movie.

Cheng Yang remembers it clearly. He tugged at his hair with great force, unable to believe that the person who had entangled a strange man last night, opened under the other, and wavedly invited the other to occupy the body would be himself.

Cheng Yang extremely hoped that everything yesterday was a dream of her own, but that kind of weakness and tiredness remained on her body, and she was always reminded that Cheng Yang was all true.

Covered in the quilt for a long time, until Cheng Yang could not bear it, he pulled the quilt away.

He was glad that he was the only one in the bedroom. He could hardly imagine what expression he should use to face each other if the man hadn't left yet.

During the whole process, Cheng Yang volunteered to take care of him. The other party put him in cold water to calm him down. He felt uncomfortable and wanted to go out. Then the man came in and said he had found a doctor.

Whereas Cheng Yang could tolerate no more, not holding the man's clothes, waiting for the other person to open the door for the doctor to come in, he would not roll the sheets with the man who had just met both sides in the back.

Cheng Yang knocked his head hard with his fist. He propped up on the bed and slowly got up. His whole body was very weak, his body was red and he wasn't wearing clothes. However, there was heating in the room, so he didn't feel cold. .

His clothes were wet last night. Cheng Yang bit her lip and wondered whether she was going to wear a wet suit or borrow a man 's suit. Cheng Yang lifted the quilt and got out of bed as she wanted to. Suddenly, his knees softened, and Cheng Yang grabbed the edge of the bed without letting herself fall.

In Yu Guangli, Cheng Yang glimpsed that a set of clothes was neatly stacked at the end of the bed. Cheng Yang slowly moved her body over, and she felt that this suit should be prepared for him. Sure enough, Cheng Yang looked at the size of the clothes. It's for him.

The price tag of the clothes has not yet been taken off. Cheng Yang took a look at the sign, and her eye pupils instantly expanded. The price of the clothes was worth the money he earned during the live broadcast for half a month.

Cheng Yang pursed her lips, knowing that her clothes were not only wet, but also that she had ripped off a few buttons. Since she had clean clothes, he didn't make sense.

Put on your clothes, Cheng Yang opened the bedroom door, and there was no one in the living room. The room where the man lived was very different from Cheng Yang's. Not only was the space several times larger, but also the various furniture items in the room. It's expensive.

The view of this room seems to be quite good. From the floor-to-ceiling windows, you can see the blue ocean that is connected to the sky outside.

The blue waves rippled and the ship stopped moving.