Chapter 51

At first, Tan Hong thought it was a coincidence.

But then, he felt that Ning Cheng was so big, even if Hong Zhan really made an appointment with him, it didn't make sense to happen like this.

Tan Hong took a drink from a friend and took a sip of his cocktail, his eyes gradually darkened.

It's just that according to Tan Hong's guess, since the flood battles are coming, it should appear in front of him very soon, but he waited for more than half an hour, and he did not see the shadow of the flood battle.

Then Tan Hong wondered whether he thought it wrong.

When Tan Hong inadvertently raised his eyes and looked to the side, he noticed that the clothes around him looked like he was still talking.

He immediately woke up, not to mention whether the flood was really for him or something else, and he would bother himself for so long with this meaningless question.

It shouldn't be.

Tan Hong stood up straight and walked towards the room, the thick scent of meat was floating in the air.

Cheers and laughter continued, Tan Hong walked to the barbecue grill, and someone attentively handed him over the seasoned lamb skewers. Tan Hong thanked the man, and the other side immediately beamed.

While grilling, Tan Hong temporarily forgot about the incident he just saw.

However, in the meditation, it seemed a little premonition that the other party would still appear in front of him today.

Tan Hong was busy grilling on his own, and Hong Zhan was not completely idle.

With a few old friends who settled here in Ningcheng, we gathered for dinner this day.

These friends have known each other in the army since the beginning of the flood. Although everyone does not usually contact each other, this friendship is still not much different from that year.

My friends know that they do n't drink in the flood. Although they ordered wine during the meal, they did n't advise them to meet. Friends gathered for a casual, non-compulsive drinker. Not really friends.

"Why did you suddenly figure out this year and how to call you in the past? You said you were busy." Ye Wenbin, holding a half-smoked cigarette, fell on Hong Zhan's face, trying to see something unusual from the former comrade-in-arms. Come.

"I haven't been busy lately." Hong Zhan also lit a cigarette, but he was not as addicted as these friends, and stunned his ashes, he said lightly.

"Don't slap us, you may be okay with others, we have to tell the truth here." Ye Wenbin obviously did not believe Hong Zhan's rhetoric.

Anyway, everyone has slept in the bunk before.

"That is, this place was proposed by you. If you haven't been here before, why did you suddenly say that you are here for dinner?"

"I tell you honestly, I won't let you get out of this door today." One-on-one, they will definitely not win the flood. In front of each other, they are ranked among the top ten in the combat capability of the individual soldiers. The three of them are here to work together so as not to succumb to the flood war.

"How can you conclude that I have to have other reasons? Think you can't?"

Hong Zhan didn't believe what he said.

Several former comrades-in-arms stared at 'you blind fool'.

They would rather believe that pigs would grow trees, than they would believe that the floods would change habits.