Chapter 55: Extra and deputy

Hong Zhan has never seen Tan Hong in this state. He probably changed the usual. When Tan Hong is healthy and not sick, the other party is determined not to roll over in front of his eyes.

Falling in the eyes of Hong Zhan, I felt that Tan Hong revealed that every hair was indescribably cute.

By the time Hongzhan responded, he had already leaned down and tucked Tan Hong into his arms.

The strong breath of the man suddenly shrouded down, and the breathing seemed to be the smell of the other side. Tan Hong was stunned, then the two of them looked at me like this, I looked at you.

Suddenly the atmosphere went in the direction of some ambiguous.

Because of the cold, Tan Hong has a pinkish cheek and slightly open lips. Looking at it from the perspective of Hong Zhan, he can instantly see the crimson tongue inside. They kissed before. Hong Zhan knew What is the taste of Tan Hong's lips, and Tan Hong is in his arms right now, as long as he moves closer, he can kiss each other again.

Hong Zhan reached out and gently stroked Tan Hong's short hair. Tan Hong's hair was very soft, but it was a little different from his open-minded personality.

But it is also because of Tan Hong's special character that Hong Zhan likes him so much.

Tan Hong saw from the eyes of Hong Zhan that the man had a clear desire for him. The man liked him and even wanted to sleep with him.

Tan Hong suddenly developed a sense of crisis. As long as the other party thought, he would get sick, and he couldn't resist it.

When Hong Zhan didn't move, Tan Hong wouldn't move anymore. He didn't even think he was a man. He knew that if he struggled again, he might fall into Hong Zhan, but he seemed to arouse the opponent.

God knows that he has only one idea now, which is to let Hong Zhan disappear immediately from his eyes.

A handsome and cold face approached suddenly. Tan Hong was tight and his hands were even fists. However, the other side just kissed slightly, then got up and backed away, and gave him the bedding on Tan Hong. it is good.

Tan Hong blinked his eyes. He originally planned to greet his fist if Hong Zhan really did anything. As a result, Hong Zhan left.

Hong Zhan turned and went to the bathroom, where he found a blue papa. Tan Hong brought a face towel by himself, and he would not use the outside toiletries.

Hong Zhan took the face towel, and asked Tan Hong whether the face was washed by him, and Tan Hongxi nodded.

In my mind, what is Hong Zhan doing?

Hong Zhan moistened his face towel with hot water, wrung out, and walked to the bed. He looked at Tan Hong who was lying on the bed and wrapped his body tightly with a quilt.

"Do you wash it yourself, or should I help you?"

That gesture was clearly Tan Hong's silence, and he was about to wash Tan Hong's face.

Tan Hong smoked from the quilt. Tan Hong took the towel, washed his face, thanked Tan Hong.

"Sleep, you will fall asleep and leave." Hong Zhan sat down directly beside the bed, and saw Tan Hong staring at him like a close enemy, but his heart was suddenly soft.

"Someone can't sleep with me." Tan Hong's voice was sullen. It didn't sound like a complaint, it seemed to be coquettish.

The slightly red face, with moist eyes, was tender and delicious.

Hong Zhanshen. The next thing raised the flag without any warning, and Hong Zhan couldn't help but be surprised.

But speaking, this is actually not the first time, strictly speaking, the second time.