Chapter 30

Seeing his son's eyes were a little red, his mother's expression remained calm.

The words of the exit did not seem to sound ups and downs.

"Are you unwell, see a doctor."

The way the family expresses their feelings is far less intense than that of other relatives and friends, and it is cold as if the other party is doing business.

"No, something just flew into my eyes." Cheng Yang looked up and smiled. It was just that smile. If you look closely, you can see that it is very reluctant.

But the mother seemed as if she hadn't noticed.

Mother nodded and said nothing else, turned and prepared to go out.

Suddenly stopped by Cheng Yang.

"Mom!" Cheng Yang made a loud noise, his mother turned back.

Then heard Cheng Yang asked: "If I don't like girls ..."

The following words, in the mother's sudden cold eyes, Cheng Yang could not say.

The mother didn't know how the son said such a thing. She didn't take it seriously. The son has always been good and sensible, and won't let their father worry about it.

It used to be, it is now, and it should be like this in the future.

The key is not like girls, what should he like?

What that mother would not think about.

"After a while, your aunt is going to come over. There is no more fruit in the house. You go to the fruit store to buy a little bit and come back to the cupboard yourself." The mother turned the topic directly, only when Cheng Yang said just now, she didn't hear the same .

"Okay, I see." Cheng Yang's bright light drew down a little, and replied obediently.

When the mother came out of the room, Cheng Yang opened a small drawer under the table. A small black box was placed on the right corner of the drawer. Opening the box, Cheng Yang stared down at the platinum ring inside and took the ring out. Wearing it on the third finger of the left hand, they were worried that they would be seen by their parents if they wore it, and then they asked.

Cheng Yang bent her lip corner, which is exactly because he thought too much. It is estimated that the parents saw it and would not ask much.

The seven days, the first few days, passed relatively slowly, and then it seemed to be getting faster.

After the New Year, Cheng Yang stayed at home for almost the first few days.

He is still doing the live broadcast, and only needs a mobile phone.

He took a lot of colored clay home, and in his free time, he also pinched the last of the nine sons of Dragon.

The workmanship is not particularly exquisite, but it is barely able to meet people. Cheng Yang has high requirements on himself, so even fans in the live broadcast are exclaiming and praised the vividness and vividness of his pinch. I think there is still room for improvement.

In the live broadcast at home, Cheng Yang made more appearances during the live broadcast, so many viewers who came to his face, became the face of Cheng Yang directly after the first live broadcast.

Cheng Yang's fans grew faster than he expected, and the platform official also basically recommended the room to the homepage every time Cheng Yang broadcasted live.

This is not something that is specifically implied by the rhetoric. The platform sees Cheng Yang's future development potential. This handsome, well-crafted, and good personality anchor, the platform will not let the other side care.