Chapter 19: Send roses

The singing competition was held as scheduled. The computer school program was in the middle, that is, the singing competition. Naturally, the programs were mainly singing.

However, the competition lasted for a certain period of time. Except for the programs of the Conservatory of Music and the School of Foreign Languages, everyone's applause was good, and the other programs seemed a little bland.

There was another show Cheng Cheng's turn, he was waiting in the background.

Suddenly I heard the audience's voice boil, and then there was a song in Chinese adapted from a foreign language-the moon represents my heart.

Cheng Yang lifted his eyes and glanced in the direction of singing. He had watched the program list, so he knew who would stand on the stage and sing.

Speaking just now, the man was in front of Cheng Yang and told Cheng Yang that the song was specially sung to Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang was sitting in a chair at that time, looking up at Sheng Jiaqi, whose lie was smoother than the truth.

This man's current boyfriend was sitting under the stage over there, and Sheng Jiaqi thought he was stupid.

Cheng Yang didn't want to talk to this person, and he just ignored the lyrics because he had to write down the lyrics.

Sheng Jiaqi, a man of such carelessness and indulgence, has only a little influence on Cheng Yang's life, given that the other party only spoke arrogantly occasionally, and Cheng Yang's attitude was just apathetic.

He believes that there will be people coming out to attract Sheng Jiaqi's attention.

The audience 's boiling sounds from time to time. Actually, Cheng Yang had already memorized the lyrics. It seems that it should end, and the next song is Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang held the lyrics list to the vice chairman, and she went forward and waited at the entrance to the concert platform.

Sheng Jiaqi's affectionate and gentle English song on the stage, coupled with his handsome face, instantly attracted him a lot of fans.

However, Cheng Yang here, for Sheng Jiaqi in front of him, and won so much applause from the audience, he did not pay much attention to it, let alone feel no pressure.

On the contrary, after Sheng Jiaqi's singing was over, a confession suddenly came out in public, he said, "I gave this song to someone who was on the scene at this time."

Everyone asked who that person was.

"You'll see him right away." At the same time, Sheng Jiaqi's current boyfriend stood at the far right of the stage. Sheng Jiaqi bowed and said goodbye, but he stepped off to the left, and that direction was exactly waiting for Cheng Yang.

Sheng Jiaqi deliberately stood in front of Cheng Yang, spoke with Cheng Yang and hugged Cheng Yang.

The movement was too fast, not to mention Cheng Yang was not on the stage at that time. He was looking for a person in the crowd. Today, up to now, the man has not called him. In fact, it only takes a few days, but it is short. In a few days, Cheng Yang seemed a little used to it.

It should be said that there is a bit of dynamics. It is that the words are actively hitting Cheng Yang, and Cheng Yang is not not wanting to fight, but when I get up too late today, when I want to fight, I am worried that if the words are busy, it may not be appropriate .

In the afternoon to do a professional project, as soon as I get busy, I just forget.

The man said yesterday that he would rush back to see his singing tonight. After learning about it, Cheng Yang found that she didn't seem to have spoken to Yan Yan at the place where the competition was held.