Chapter 57: Extra / primary

I do n't know if it 's my own illusion. Cheng Yang always feels that the speech has become a bit strange recently. It seems that he is hiding what he is doing. Sometimes he makes a phone call and sees Cheng Yang coming. Hang up the phone directly.

But Yan said there was nothing special every night, and he went home on time.

At least Cheng Yang couldn't find this anomaly from the whereabouts of Yan Yan.

It's a sixth sense.

In this kind of feeling, one night, Cheng Yang took the initiative to ask her husband for joy, and his man did kiss him, but it was limited to kissing, but did not go to a deeper level.

He made a forehead in the kiss process, put people in his arms, said good night, and turned off the lights to sleep.

In the darkness, Cheng Yang blinked. This was abnormal. It had never been the case before. He wanted to applaud and reject him.

Cheng Yang told herself not to think too much, but tomorrow she would directly ask her if she had anything wrong.

As a result, the next day, at breakfast, Cheng Yang was about to speak. He said firstly that he had to leave home for five days and leave in a while.

"Suddenly?" Cheng Yang stopped the chopsticks without any sign, and then things came to mind last night. He didn't believe that there was something wrong with the relationship between him and Yan Yan.

He could still see from the man's eyes that the other party had a strong love for him.

"Yes, it was decided yesterday. I should have told you tonight. I forgot it for a while." The wife and child at home were so cute. When they got home, they were separated from work.

"Oh, all right." Cheng Yang was obviously a little lost.

"Just five days, not one day," Yan Yan promised, while reaching out and rubbing Cheng Yang's soft hair.

Cheng Yang's mood has improved a lot.

The two little twins can now shake themselves away.

The family also hired another babysitter, just two babysitters to take care of three little guys.

The eldest brother Yun Yunfeng is well-behaved and sensible, knowing that he is an elder brother, the fathers told him, and asked him to be a good example for his sisters, the little ones are particularly sensible, hardly need a nanny to watch him in particular, some At that time, Xiao Yunfeng would help take care of her two younger sisters.

After having breakfast, Cheng Yang went to the house to help Yan Yan organize his luggage. Assistant Zhong Hui was already waiting downstairs.

Cheng Yang carrying his luggage, he immediately hurried up and took the suitcase into his hand.

Yan Yan supervised the twins to eat downstairs. The two little babies were not very safe at eating. Someone had to specialize in them. Otherwise, they didn't eat much in their mouths, and more of them fell to the ground.

The twin eyebrows Yuma and Yanyan are somewhat similar. They are not the soft looks of a traditional girl, and they are full of anger.

The cheek contour is also slang, but it seems more delicate, there is an atmospheric beauty in it.

Stand with Yan Yan, you can see the father and daughter at a glance.

Cheng Yang took her baby to the door to send a whisper to leave, whispering a kiss to one of his favorite people in the world, he squatted in front of his eldest son, holding his son's little hand.