Chapter 10: Goodbye

Cheng Yang's calmness and calmness in the eyes of several people around it is equivalent to Cheng Yang deliberately despising and despising them.

In terms of why Cheng Yang despised them, it was clear that they were essentially the same.

"You're good at it, so you've got the talk so soon."

The other person who said this was Cheng Yang, who knew Cheng Yang and boarded the ship on the first day. He noticed Cheng Yang when he lined up there.

It is also relatively easy to understand. Cheng Yang had such a beautiful face. At that time, Cheng Yang was wearing casual clothes with simple style and cheap price. She revealed a clean and clear student atmosphere all over her, which attracted her almost instantly. People's attention, Cheng Yang had other friends at that time.

However, in two or three days, the whole person not only put on expensive clothes, but even looked carefully, he could see a little Hunchun. color.

Those eyes were like a hook, and everyone seemed to be ready to seduce each other.

"How do you do that, and teach us."

"Everyone is the same. You don't have to look like us in front of us."

"Yeah, you can't fool us, you can't fool us."

A few people were talking there.

They came to this cruise because they knew that there would be some small receptions on the cruise and got the admission ticket. They originally planned to find the gold master. However, unexpectedly, Cheng Yang would come with Yan Yan.

They did not know that Yan Yan would attend this small cocktail party, and they all knew the specific identity of Yan Yan, and the other party was the richest man in the province.

Mentioning that men and women are not close, this is the news, but everyone knows it, so these people have never thought about putting the goal on the mantra, in addition to having a clear understanding of their own physical conditions, the mantra This person, just watching from a distance, only felt the inherent coercion on the other side, which made him feel timid.

In addition to rumors, there are many other wealthy and powerful people on the cruise ship, and everyone has set their goals on those people.

But Cheng Yang suddenly appeared, and he was next to Yan Yan. What was amazing was that the bright and beautiful appearance was not carried away by the next Yan Yan.

The two stood together, not only did not appear to be too far apart, but they were extremely harmonious on the contrary.

Many people, both men and women, were attracted to the past by words and Cheng Yang.

Someone even inquired privately about who Cheng Yang was. Looking at the stunningness of some people's eyes, it was clear that Cheng Yang was fascinated by his overly beautiful face.

As a result, when several people here want to approach someone, the other person's eyes look at them, obviously comparing with Cheng Yang.

"Hey, talk to you, what are you pretending to be!"

The man who first taunted and walked in front of Cheng Yang, was not polite, and reached out and pushed Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang was behind the table, so she was just pushed and shaken.

If he didn't understand what these people wanted to do at first, then from the words of these people, he basically knew what was going on.

I just feel that these people are pathetic and ridiculous.