Chapter 45

The baby has lived with his grandfather for the past half month. The father and wife can say that the focus of life is all on the only good grandson of the family.

Inside and outside the house, there are a variety of toys for the little guy. It can be said that the couple really held the baby in their palms to care for it.

Rather than the two dads like the baby, only care about the waves outside.

I didn't call back very much. Although the baby is small, I still remember.

After getting off the plane, the husband took the car to his uncle to pick up the baby. As for the luggage, an assistant would take them home first.

It just happened to be lunch.

Cheng Yang slept on the plane. After returning home, the biological clock was adjusted slowly after that. Now the first task is to see the baby.

I contacted my uncle, and the aunt over there cooked both meals.

Dads are coming back, grandpa and baby said.

The car drove out the door, and the sound of the baby immediately attracted the baby's attention.

If the baby can go this time, I must have rushed out the door to meet the dads.

But the baby is still a bit difficult to sit on his own, so he takes big beautiful eyes and stares in the direction of the door.

Soon the dads appeared at the door.

As soon as Cheng Yang saw the baby, her entire expression softened immediately, and she walked to the baby in two or three steps, reaching out to hold the baby.

Unexpectedly, the baby clearly had stars in his eyes. Dad was obviously happy when he returned, but when Cheng Yang tried to hug him, the baby turned his head and buried the soft, dumb face in his grandma's arms.

Yuanyuan hugged the baby and saw that the baby refused his father. He patted the baby and asked him what was wrong.

The baby just refused to show his face, leaving the fathers with an indifferent back.

Cheng Yang froze and immediately guessed why the baby ignored him so.

Cheng Yang went to pull the baby's little hands, his movements were light and soft.

"Dad is wrong. Do n't be mad at your baby. Daddy assures our baby that he wo n't leave the baby at home in the future. Take the baby everywhere, okay?"

Cheng Yang stooped slightly and apologized to the angry guy.

Coming up behind Yan Yan, he directly held the baby over.

The baby yelled twice.

Talking over, kissing his little nose.

With a little itch, the little one shook his head and hid.

Alas, the baby's flesh was murmur, and he said baby words that no one could understand.

"Okay, dads are back, and we will go home after a while." Yan Yan has a deterrent in it. Although the tenderness is visible in the eyebrows, the baby may still feel a little, small. His mouth squinted slightly.

Little eyebrows were also frowned slightly, it can be said that it was extremely wronged.

Yan Yan held the baby for a while, and then gave the child to Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang held the baby on the sofa and took a small toy bought from abroad in her pocket. It was a hand-made windmill purchased from Ireland. The windmill leaves have local landscape paintings. These landscape paintings are also Painted with a brush, quite vivid.