Chapter 42

Where to go for a honeymoon, Cheng Yang didn't ask too much for specific details.

He knew that her husband's speech would be all arranged.

After hugging the baby, he kissed his forehead, and after the baby had fallen asleep after drinking milk, the husband left the house by car.

As for the baby waking up later, he found that the fathers suddenly disappeared, and he cried. His father didn't tell the husband because he didn't want Cheng Yang to worry about them.

Hug the little guy patiently and coax, saying that the dads will be back soon.

This one is fast, in fact, it is a lie to the baby. Cheng Yang's honeymoon trip has almost half a month.

In a sense, the two dads were a bit incompetent, and in order to live a two-person life, they enjoyed themselves and threw the weak, poor and helpless baby at home.

The husband and wife do not want to baby, but honeymoon travel is also very necessary.

Now that the wedding has been rescheduled, the honeymoon trip has to be replenished.

It's going to be wronged.

All schedules have been planned in advance. In addition to Assistant Zhong Hui, this trip also specially hired a retired soldier. The other party is currently working in a security company, and he is considered a teammate in the past. Hong Zhan worked here to work temporarily.

After all, it is half a month to go abroad. The luggage is all held by assistants and bodyguards.

In the first-class cabin I bought, the plane had to fly for ten hours. The seats in the ordinary cabin could not be put down, and the first-class cabin was no problem. Cheng Yang slept for a while, but she did not fully wake up.

The words made the flight attendant take a blanket and cover Cheng Yang. When Cheng Yang was sleeping, he quietly read the newspaper.

The plane arrived in country Y. It was there in the morning.

There is a shuttle bus from the hotel to the airport. After getting off the plane, we got on the bus directly.

After more than half an hour, I arrived at the hotel smoothly.

If it's domestic time, it would be 11 or 12 in the middle of the night, but the local time is morning.

One day ago, Cheng Yang adjusted the biological clock. It was said there that he seemed to be more adaptable and had better physical fitness than Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang was stunned, his husband looked quite full of energy.

Lying on the bed of large size, Cheng Yang rolled twice, her voice was sticky, and her husband was coquettish, and did not want to get up.

Yan Yan leaned down, took Cheng Yang out of the quilt, held it in his arms, bowed his head to a deep, loving kiss, straightly kissed Cheng Yang so much that he forgot to breathe through his nose, his eyes were moist, and enchanting red stained at the end of his eyes.

It is said that if Cheng Yang doesn't want to remember, then don't remember it to this day.

His eyes were intense, not that he could not satisfy Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang was lying under his man, and her eyes were full of aggressive words. She had a hunch in her heart, and she definitely did.

Don't get up all day, the meaning implied in the words, Cheng Yang will not know, day by day. Prostitution or something, just thinking about it, Cheng Yang felt embarrassed.