Chapter 1: Betrayed by a friend?

Taking the room card to open the door, dragging a large suitcase, Cheng Yang bent her back and moved the tired body into the room.

The first time you entered the house was not to organize your luggage, but to walk to the curved bed, open your arms, and Cheng Yang flew up.

The bed suddenly fell down because of Cheng Yang, making a dull sound.

Lying on the big bed, Cheng Yang closed her eyes, and at this moment, she was finally relaxed like never before.

The door that leaves at seven in the morning, took the bus for two or three hours to the port, and then various security checks lined up. The time it took to board a ship was almost ten hours before and after. Just waiting in line to board the ship, Cheng Yang waited They almost sat on the ground and fell asleep.

Fortunately, I finally boarded the cruise ship before dark, and Cheng Yang lay on the bed for a while, feeling that the atmosphere of the sea was lingering in the room. He slowly supported his body, took off his jacket, and took off his shoes. Put it in the shoe cabinet next to the door, put on slippers, Cheng Yang went to the bathroom and washed her feet, and she was too lazy to wash her face.

After running for almost a day, Cheng Yang just wanted to lie down in the bed immediately to have a good night's sleep. He and his two friends had an appointment to go out for dinner at seven o'clock in the evening, and there was more than an hour before seven. Young added sleep.

I could not help falling asleep, Cheng Yang still pre-ordered the alarm clock on the mobile phone, then he pulled out a set of pajamas from the trunk, replaced the comfortable and soft pajamas, and Cheng Yang lifted the quilt and lay in.

When you close your eyes, there is not much drowsiness.

Under the alarm clock of the mobile phone, Cheng Yang woke up from her sleep, with both arms raised, he stretched his arms.

After a sleep, I feel that my spirit is really better, but time is temporarily not allowed, otherwise Cheng Yang really wants to take a good bath.

But the stomach is more important than taking a bath.

I did n't eat much at noon. I took a bite of the bread I bought at a convenience store. Cheng Yang got up from the bed and felt her belly, and said to her stomach in her heart that it would make you full. .

After folding the messy quilt, Cheng Yang found another simple, loose-fitting sportswear. She went to the bathroom, washed her face, straightened her hair, and looked at the beautiful face in the mirror. , Cheng Yang hooked his lips, really narcissistic for a while.

He has a relatively clear understanding of his appearance. Many friends in the game live broadcast let him show his face to the live broadcast. As long as his face comes out, regardless of how many games the game plays, safekeeping can attract a lot of votes. Face powder.

Cheng Yang refused directly, how long he could eat by eating on his face, and he also thought that his game technology was okay. Although he couldn't keep up with those professional players, he could barely make ends meet with live games.

Cheng Yang's ambitions are not so ambitious. He is a homosexual himself. In his high school, he had already made clear his sexuality, so marrying a wife and having a child, these things were not considered by him.

As for talking about finding a homosexual, what should I say about this? Cheng Yang has serious cleanliness, not only physical, but also spiritual. As far as the kind he is currently exposed, as if he is a single virgin, he is already second to none. It can be counted, but it does not mean that there is no one.