Chapter 85

Si Huaixi continued to handle some affairs in the king's office. Seeing that the mental training time he had prescribed for Xiao Huangdou was almost up, he planned to ruthlessly push the rest of the affairs to his subordinates.

    But unexpectedly, Xiao Huangdou came along with an unsightly man.

    Si Huaixi's sharp eyes narrowed, looking at Xiao Huangdou's man called Uncle Yi, who looked mediocre and flinched, and looked guilty as he didn't dare to look directly at him, why would Xiao Huangdou's father give his child to such a man with peace of mind people.

    Yi Chengze's eyes dodged, his neck shrank, His Majesty's gaze slashed at him like a cold knife, making him unable to care for a while to see if the secretary-general named Yilin was his sister.

    Xiao Huangdou broke the deadlock and said bluntly, "Your Majesty, Xiao Huangdou would like to take a leave of absence to see Dad today, is that okay?"

    Si Huaixi retracted his gaze, and Yi Chengze, who was shrinking, immediately breathed a sigh of relief. It was scary, and his intuition told him that His Majesty the King was not something he could afford.

    Quietly looked around and found that there was no female Omega figure, Yi Chengze felt a little lost.

    Si Huaixi frowned, tapping his fingers on the table, and asked, "Are you going to find Xiao Huangdou's father?"

    Yi Chengze answered the question: "Yes, Your Majesty, Xiao Huangdou's father has been ill these days. I took care of Xiao Huangdou for a few days, and now Xiao Huangdou also misses her father, so I will take Xiao Huangdou out to meet her father."

    -Sick?

    Si Huaixi's brows wrinkled suddenly, and the complicated and irritable feelings lingered in his heart. Looking at the ordinary-looking man in front of him, his eyes were a little more disgusting, and he said something that he didn't even expect.

    "Then I'll go with you."

    Yi Chengze was instantly stunned, his chin almost couldn't close, thinking that Pei Zhaozhou had returned to his original appearance now, it would be troublesome if His Majesty saw it, he quickly declined politely, "His Majesty the king has a lot of business, how can we be bothered? You, Xiao Huangdou’s father is just a minor illness, it doesn’t matter, Xiao Huangdou and I will go and see him.”

    After saying that, Yi Chengze blinked and signaled Xiao Huangdou, and went to do not let His Majesty the King follow him. ah! ! !

    Xiao Huangdou clearly understood what Yi Chengze meant. Although he felt pitiful for rejecting the kind-hearted His Majesty the King, he still said to Si Huaixi: "Your Majesty the King! Xiao Huangdou will go and return quickly, don't worry about it!"

    Si Huaixi Huaixi's eyes narrowed slightly, and he easily noticed that the man in front of him wanted Xiao Huangdou to hide something from him, and prevent him from going to Xiao Huangdou's father. If it was someone else, he might have long realized that he was not welcome, Good to go.

    But Si Huaixi is different.

    Slightly deep sea-blue eyes glanced at the gloomy and raining day outside, Si Huaixi turned to look at Yi Chengze and the others, and ordered in a flat but irresistible tone, "Let's go."

    Yi Chengze and Xiao Soybean: "???"

    When they reacted, Yi Chengze and Xiao Huangdou had already boarded the king's special suspension car. Looking at His Majesty the king who was cold and silent in the car, Yi Chengze frantically gave Xiao Huangdou a wink.