Chapter 48

The hijacking of the K108 spacecraft star thief - the scene of the official press conference.

    Reporters scrambled to ask questions.

    "Excuse me, what is the official response to this hijacking incident?"

    "The spaceship was easily hijacked by the star thieves. Whether there are loopholes in the control of the imperial military and the government on the route is very controversial on the Internet, and the citizens of the empire are worried about finding such a thing again. The accident was infiltrated by the enemy federation.”

    “The president of Blue Air Mecha Company has repeatedly expressed to the media that he is deeply worried about the imperial defense due to the accident of his employees. According to unknown sources, he once was Major General Pei, who was brilliant for the empire, was forced to leave the army. It was also because of negligence within the imperial army that he was seriously injured. What is the official explanation?"

    "The whereabouts of many famous entertainment stars are unknown in this hijacking incident, and the fan group is in the imperial capital. A banner was held at the gate of the government to protest."

    "The professor of ordnance from Imperial University analyzed the hijacking incident and said that the person in charge of the spacecraft has been unable to be contacted in this star thief hijacking incident. Fang special, how did this kind of signal jammer specially made by the imperial military fall into the hands of the star thieves? Is there corruption within the imperial military?"

    "Where has the rescue operation progressed? How many casualties have been caused?" At the

    press conference The government officials were all sweating profusely and dumbfounded.

    Since some reporters broadcast it live, some sharp questions suddenly caused uproar on the Internet.

    The hot search is full of entries about the press conference.

    #K108 spacecraft star thief hijacking#

    #Major General Pei speaks, there is a serious loophole in the military defense security of the route#

    # The spacecraft K108 has lost contact, and the whereabouts of nearly 10,000 passengers are unknown, including well-known stars in the entertainment industry#

    The imperial government is very busy. Countless imperial citizens have sent letters and calls to inquire about the matter. This news is on the hot search on a planet and is still being discussed.

    After the rescue of the imperial search team, most of the passengers who escaped from the K108 spacecraft in the rescue capsule were rescued, but some of them are still missing, including Bai Huaiyu, the young master of the Bai family who was born in the famous noble Omega. Because of his disappearance, the Bai family even A large number of family spaceships were sent to search together.

    To the surprise of the citizens of the empire, during the filming of the movie, actor Shen Modong publicly mobilized fans on Weibo to find Bai Huaiyu.

    Ying Yao, the only daughter of the famous rich Yingrui in the empire, originally thought she was a female supporting actress in Bai Huaiyu's crew, but she didn't expect that she would take the initiative to reveal her identity on the star network and give a reward of tens of millions of interstellar coins.

    As long as you provide Bai Huaiyu's clues, the reward is as high as several million Interstellar Coins. If Bai Huaiyu is found, she will immediately get 30 million Interstellar Coins. She even formed a team of search spaceships and went to the route before Bai Huaiyu disappeared.