Chapter 71

King Edmund announced in public that he had retrieved the lost third prince, and this new third prince happened to be the mysterious black mask who kidnapped the second prince of Kyle and forcibly brought him into court, and made the entire empire's huge army helpless to him. man.

    Whether it was the imperial people who witnessed all this in front of the camera, or Prince Edward, who was still on the scene, it was hard to believe this coincidence.

    Eldest Prince Edward looked at the second Prince Kyle, who was scarred and embarrassed, and looked at the indifferent Si Huaixi with mixed anticipation, and asked hesitantly.

    "Father, my brother didn't die a long time ago, it's you who wandered abroad..." The

    implication was that King Edmund carried Queen Vanessa on his back and gave birth to the illegitimate child outside with other Omegas.

    King Edmund frowned and scolded: "This is the younger brother born to your mother. He didn't die. Some accidents happened in the process and he was found now."

    Prince Edward's eyes flashed with surprise, looking at Si Huaixi with deep eyes More genuine doubts and concerns.

    Mother Vanessa went crazy because of her deceased younger brother, but now she tells him that the younger brother who should have died is still alive. What is going on?

    The second Prince Kyle looked at King Edmund and Prince Edward with dull eyes.

    I thought my father and the others were here to save him from this cruel devil, but now this devil turned his head and became his father's son, so what is he? !

    For a while, Kyle felt that the pain of the broken leg bone was not comparable to the numbness of the hollowed-out heart. It turned out that as the mother-in-law said, the only people he could trust were the mother-in-law and Uncle Humphrey...

    Father, Edward , Queen Vanessa is a bunch of hypocritical liars! He has never been regarded as a family member. Edward broke his leg humiliatingly. The father treats a son who has never met better than he grew up with his father and looked up to his second son. Queen Vanessa The only good thing to be disgusted with his hypocrisy is to try to provoke the relationship between him and his mother-in-law!

    Kyle's downcast eyes gradually became hideous and jealous, his body trembled, his heart twisted and hated his so-called family.

    "The trial continues, I'm not interested in your royal family."

    Si Huaixi rejected King Edmund with sullen eyes and turned to look at Justice Bruce in the center. His calm gaze seemed to be waiting for something to erupt.

    King Edmund's face darkened slightly, and he looked at his second son, who was in a state of utter despair.

    Although Edmund is not satisfied with the second son born by Princess Kitty, he definitely does not want the Odyssey royal family to fall into a situation of cannibalism.

    King Edmund pondered for a moment, and said aloud: "As the king of the Odyssey Empire, I, Edmund Odyssey, feel deeply sorry for the civilian soldiers who died in this incident. Because of my incompetence, I have educated a selfish man. The second prince who ignores the interests of the empire... In order to make up for my fault and make the trial fair and just, I announce that Kyle Odyssey will be expelled from the royal family, and I also ask Judge Bruce to deal with Kyle Odyssey as an ordinary citizen of the empire. West makes a ruling!"

    "Father?!" Prince Edward shouted with a frown.

    He felt a little puzzled about his father's abandonment of Kyle. If Princess Kitty and the Basalom family behind her knew about this, it would cause a lot of trouble.