Chapter 34

I haven't seen you for a few days, I miss Brother Pei.

    Si Huaixi frowned slightly. After the filming, he sat in front of a table, his finger on the communicator screen from time to time, and quietly waited for the screen to dim. His expression was cold, giving a feeling of alienation and isolation. No one dares to disturb.

    He didn't know who was sitting, and there was a bottle of water on the table with a pink cartoon pendant.

    Si Huaixi swept his eyes and looked away boringly, waiting for the crew to get off work before deciding whether to go home.

    Suddenly the screen lights up.

    Si Huaixi glanced disapprovingly, thinking that he had accidentally pressed it again, but the screen displayed [Brother Pei].

    Like a dry tree lit a fire, sparks burst out from the dark.

    Si Huaixi's indifferent eyes softened a few degrees, and the corners of his flattened mouth curved, both arrogant and a little smug.

    If Pei Zhaozhou saw it, he would definitely want to pinch this slightly flat handsome face.

    Pei Zhaozhou: [Are you at home? 】

    Si Huaixi felt that Brother Pei must have wanted to imply that he was going home, which should have been a happy answer, but he couldn't stop thinking about it.

    increasingly difficult to understand.

    Brother Pei's reaction gave him a strange sense of abruptness. If Brother Pei used a marriage contract and interests to win him over in order to treat his pheromone disorder, then this marriage contract is also a ridiculous joke.

    Who is he?

    In Brother Pei's eyes, he is a starlet, a canary who can measure an inch, a spy with hidden dangers...

    but it cannot be a partnership.

    Si Huaixi knew desolately in his heart that Brother Pei was afraid of illness before he compromised, and wanted to win him over in such an unreserved way.

    But he still has delusions.

    Si Huaixi looked at the lit screen with obscure eyes, remembering that day he seduced Brother Pei to tell the truth...

    Brother Pei replied to him like this: [I don't know if I like it or not, but I only want you...] What do you

    want from me? My person, my mental power, the ability to help him solve the terminal illness of pheromone disorder?

    I just didn't make it clear that I liked him.

    When he heard it, Pei Zhaozhou's deep 'want you' was in his ears, his face was red and his ears were red, he was wrapped in a jar of honey, and his breathing was so hard that his heart palpitated.

    It is so touching that the tip of the tongue is lingering with the taste of honey, and when the aftertaste gradually fades, it is extra cruel to think soberly.

    - Pei Zhaozhou, if you want me, it's as good as I want to occupy you.

    In your eyes, this is just a transaction.

    Si Huaixi lowered his forehead slightly, and a hint of gloom flashed across his dark and dull eyes.

    He replied on the communicator: [No, still in the crew. 】

    Soon there was news from the opposite side.

    Pei Zhaozhou: [Well, I'm also on the set. 】