Chapter 84

"Are you really going back? I can tell her about Xiao Huangdou." As a doctor, Yi Chengze was subconsciously dissatisfied with this restless patient running around.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyelashes drooped slightly, his stern and pale appearance was like a pine tree falling from snow, his thin lips that had just recovered blood pursed, thinking of Xiao Huangdou staying alone in the palace waiting for him to return, with pitiful shallow sea blue eyes, Just like Si Huaixi in the photo, it made his heart numb and painful.

    "I promised her that I would go back to accompany Xiao Huangdou tonight, and I will tell her tomorrow." Pei Zhaozhou said with firm eyes.

    Yi Chengze waved his hand angrily and said, "Go, go, it's really unfortunate to meet you two worry-free father and daughter. I'll go to see Xiao Huangdou tomorrow.

    " The flash of joy in Yi Chengze's eyes is not what he said. Xiao Huangdou has grown up with doctor Yi Chengze since he was born, which is longer than any time he has spent with his parents. It must be very uncomfortable for the two sides to suddenly separate.

    In the days when Xiao Huangdou ran away from home, although the doctor Yi Chengze still had a slightly mean and poisonous expression, on the surface he didn't care about Xiao Huangdou's running away from home. In fact, Pei Zhaozhou took the spacecraft overnight and saw that Yi Chengze was gone Sleeping, watching the news of the lost children on the star network, the irritable and anxious expression on his face is less than his father.

    When Xiao Huangdou saw that the doctor Yi Chengze was not there, his bright eyes would also be faint, and he pretended to ask Pei Zhaozhou, 'The black doctor doesn't even dare to enter the palace, where did he go? '.

    Pei Zhaozhou smiled. He didn't expose Yi Chengze's stubbornness and soft-heartedness. He just thanked him, "Then I will trouble you, Dr. Yi.

    " Said: "Then have you found any clues about Xiao Huangdou's other biological father?" A

    trace of pain flashed in Pei Zhaozhou's eyes, and he said solemnly, "I will continue to look for it."

    As the fog gradually rose in the middle of the night, when Pei Zhaozhou returned to the palace, he was in When he entered the room, Xiao Huangdou had already turned off the lights.

    Originally, Pei Zhaozhou planned to take a look and not disturb Xiao Huangdou, but he didn't expect that just as he walked in, Xiao Huangdou's immature and expectant voice sounded: "Dad!"

    Xiao Huangdou opened his sleepy eyes and tried not to sleep, but he was still very sleepy, look When Dad finally came back, he immediately laughed out his little baby teeth.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were as soft as a warm lamp, he kissed Xiao Huangdou's forehead and said, "I'm back."

    Xiao Huangdou squinted contentedly, but when he touched Pei Zhaozhou's slightly lower body temperature, the keen Xiao Huangdou immediately frowned. With a small brow, he said to Pei Zhaozhou with a stern face like an adult: "Dad, why is your body temperature so low?"

    Pei Zhaozhou was stunned, restraining the image of Yi Chengze telling him that something was wrong with his body flashed through his mind. , I didn't want Xiao Huangdou to worry, and explained reluctantly: "There is a lot of fog outside, maybe the body temperature has been affected, but it doesn't matter."     Xiao Huangdou lowered his eyes and seemed to be a little low and said: "If Dad is not feeling well, you can stay. With that guy Yi Chengze, there is no need to forcefully come back, in the future, Xiao Huangdou can take the initiative to go to Dad, so Dad must take good care of himself..."     Pei Zhaozhou was a little apologetic, he knew that this child was special, and if he kept it from her, it would make her worry. , said frankly: "Okay, then Dad may be a little busy these days, please ask Uncle Yi to take care of you, okay?"     Xiao Huangdou stretched out his little hand and hugged Pei Zhaozhou, and his soft little face comforted: " Xiao Huangdou is fine, come on, Dad!"     Then Xiao Huangdou fell asleep to Pei Zhaozhou's gentle coaxing.     After Xiao Huangdou slept, Pei Zhaozhou quietly closed the door and breathed the icy misty air by the corridor. Amber platinum-gold eyes quietly looked at the garden where the shadows fell after dark, reflected in the faint moonlight. Dewdrops on unknown petals.     Pei Zhaozhou inexplicably wanted to smoke a cigarette.     Suddenly he smelled a familiar smell, the brand of cigarettes he always smoked.     Intense nicotine bitter smoke spreads, with some burnt notes of mixed fruit wood in the base.