Chapter 81 81

"Dad, the big planet is really lively."

    Xiao Huangdou said while holding Pei Zhaozhou's hand, her light-colored sea-blue eyes looked at the quiet garden in the palace inexplicably, frowning her little brows and showing a cold little white bun face, He looks somewhat similar to Pei Zhaozhou.

    Pei Zhaozhou's stern eyes watched as the young girl softened, he bent down slightly, and said to Xiao Huangdou, who was only on his waist, "Are you tired of walking? Do you want Dad to carry you to the room?"

    Xiao Huangdou was a little excited and nervous. A shy blush appeared on Bai Nen's face embarrassedly, but the light-colored sea blue eyes were sparkling, and she was looking forward to it.

    She has never been hugged by her father. She used to look at her sleeping father through the glass on Sin Star. She always imagined that her father would wake up and be able to hold a little soybean like the parents of those children.

    So Xiao Huangdou made a wish every day that his father would wake up soon, but unfortunately his body was still too fragile. The black doctor had determined several times that his father was dying and could not be rescued.

    Whenever this time, she would sit quietly watching the black doctor save her father, making wishes over and over again in her heart.

    She thought that since the black doctor said that she was very lucky, every time she went to the casino to play the roulette machine, as long as she thought about three consecutive numbers of 777, she would basically come out.

    So she kept making wishes hundreds of times. As long as her wish came true once, her father would come back to life, and she was very lucky that her father not only survived, but also woke up, and now he wants to hug her! !

    "Dad, I want to hold high—" Xiao Huangdou asked shyly and expectantly.

    Pei Zhaozhou looked at the little soybean he was looking forward to, his heart softened, he held the little soybean and held it up, his amber eyes gleamed with the gentle light of fatherly love, and said with a smile, "Of course you can, as many times as you want!"

    "Wow— -It's so high--" Xiao Huangdou's loud and cheerful laughter spread throughout the corridors of the palace.

    Si Huaixi, who was dealing with affairs in the king's office, paused, his eyes moved slightly, and he laughed out unconsciously.

    Irene had just dealt with some business trips, and when she came back, she found that her majesty the king, who used to have a cold face, let alone a smile, actually laughed out loud in front of her as if thinking of something funny.

    Irene asked curiously on the spot, "Your Majesty, did you encounter anything pleasant today?"

    Si Huaixi suddenly realized that she was smiling, and immediately lowered her face and said bluntly, "It's nothing.

    " Nothing, seeing His Majesty the King immediately changed, that must have happened.

    Irene suddenly thought that His Majesty the King went to the orphanage today, and heard that not only did she bring a little girl back to the palace, but she also accidentally found the little girl's family, which must be related to this.

    "Your Majesty, I heard that you picked up a little girl and brought her back to the palace. It seems that this little girl must be very cute!" Irene bent her eyes and looked at His Majesty the King with a smile, as if joking .

    Si Huaixi pursed her lips tightly, remembering Xiaodou's cute and lively appearance, her brows eased, and then she frowned again, and replied coldly, "...It's alright."