Chapter 46

Assistant Jin was stunned when he heard the news of the assassination of Star Thief Wang Keyan. It should have been a good thing that the leader of the star thief who controlled the ship died, but as a high-end assistant who handled various emergencies by Mr. Pei, this Whatever the case may be, it seems subtly weird.

    If it weren't for knowing that he was a character of little value, Assistant Jin would suspect that it was a trap to attract him.

    The sudden death of the star thief king Ke Yan made the interior of the star thief group completely chaotic, and the entire spaceship was like a prison of beasts.

    The star thieves are a group of extremely vicious desperados. Perhaps Ke Yan's old team still has some condolences, and they want to find the murderer who assassinated Ke Yan.

    But most of the bottom-level star thieves have long been unhappy with this violent and arrogant former star thief group leader, knowing that he was secretly happy after his death, and there was a sense of joy in his heart like pulling a big man into the water.

    The top executives of the Star Thief Group are very ambitious and want to compete for the position of the leader of the Star Thief Group. During the ad hoc meeting, their faces turned red, and they almost got into a fight. The real murderer and the deputy head of the group were hidden. Yan felt grief, and seeing that Ke Yan's old department inevitably had a good impression of him.

    The deputy commander wore a red headscarf, there was a scar on his shriveled and dark cheeks, a finger was broken on his left hand, his cloudy eyes flashed, and he said in a hoarse and majestic voice, "Don't make any noise, if it's true. To be the leader of the star thieves, I suggest who will avenge the previous leader first, find the damn Omega, let him bear the wrath of the star thieves' hatred, and let him try the traditional punishment of the star thieves - empty burial, that arrest The star thief who arrives at him will be the leader of the next star thief group!"

    There are three deputy heads of the star thief group, and when Ke Yan is dead, they have the most power.

    Since the first deputy head has spoken out, even if the rest of the deputy heads are not satisfied with his statement, it is not easy to make Ke Yan's former team discouraged. After all, the leader of a dignified star thief group was assassinated. , to take revenge for him in both love and reason.

    However, the two remaining deputy heads still couldn't help laughing. I didn't expect that Ke Yan would die at the hands of Omega. It really embarrassed their star thief group.

    Among them, the pale-faced deputy head with an aquiline nose said: "We will discuss the position of the leader later, this Omega is trapped in the spaceship and cannot escape, we can send any team of star thieves to catch him, Ke Yan. The leader is just taking it lightly on the belly of a beauty, is it possible that an Omega can really compete with an Alpha?" The

    implication is that the murderer will look for it, but if you can be the leader by finding the murderer, who knows if someone will first Playing a trick, besides, is Ke Yan's death really an accident?

    The only woman among the deputy heads also had Erlang's legs crossed, her green eyes were cunning and keen, and she said, "We still haven't figured out how Ke Yan died, and before this deal is reached, we will lose a star thief. Chief Wang, it’s unclear who knows if he will die in the future, according to what I know about Chief Ke Yan, he is not the kind of person who is hot-tempered, how could he suddenly pull an Omega into the room.”

    Knife Scar A look of irritability flashed in the deputy head's eyes, but on the surface it was in line with the female deputy head's words. He patted the table and said, "Yes, this matter needs to be checked thoroughly." The