Chapter 57

The second prince, Kyle, put away the video, but he kept thinking about the charming figure that made his heart palpitate.

    Princess Kitty had a coquettish smile, her long and narrow eyes shone terrifyingly, and she said in a passionate tone, "Kyle, hurry up and find him for the concubine!" The

    second prince, Kyle, subconsciously tightened his brows, and his eyes suddenly darkened. Shen, he didn't want to come out at ten o'clock.

    He said perfunctorily: "Bai Huaiyu may have been rescued, and he is already on his way back to the capital of the main star. If the concubine is still interested in him, I will bring him in."

    But he thought, let go, let Bai Huaiyu out of this The cage will never be caught by the mother-in-law again.

    The second prince, Kyle, lowered his sea-blue eyes and suppressed the paranoid thoughts in his eyes.

    "What if that beautiful child doesn't come back to the main star capital?" Princess Kitty's sharp, long red nails hooked her chin, and a slightly worried expression surfaced on the surface.

    "What do you mean?" The second prince, Kyle, suddenly twisted in his heart, raised his eyes and looked at Princess Kitty with a dim light.

    "I have already checked, that beautiful child is not on the list of successful rescues this time, although he escaped from the spaceship hijacked by the star thieves in the surveillance video, he may still be alive, maybe he accidentally floated into some universe A black hole storm or something..." The

    second prince Kyle Hai's blue eyes instantly turned gloomy, unwilling to imagine that his 'little white bird' would fall into that state.

    "Then I will send more people to search for him, and it is bound to find him."

    Princess Kitty's narrow and charming eyes were slightly surprised, she did not expect that her son would really care about the ten little aristocrats Omega, even her It is also just regarded as ten more novel things.

    "Well, I can find the best thing, and I don't want him to die so soon."

    Princess Kitty's eyes became pale, and she seemed to ask inadvertently, "How did you do that?"

    Second Prince Kai Erwei narrowed his eyes and said solemnly, "This time, Pei Zhaozhou will never escape."

    Princess Kitty raised her thin eyebrows and reminded: "But don't forget that you have missed so many times. Some small tails are solved by the mother-in-law and the Basarom family from your uncle." The

    second prince Kyle's eyes There were ten unwillingness to dodge, every time the layout was successful, but the assassination of Pei Zhaozhou was only successful at ten o'clock, but he basically escaped without any danger.

    Only ten times when he was closest to Pei Zhaozhou's death, Pei Zhaozhou's mecha was manipulated by him during the battle, and the regulator behind the mecha was damaged in advance, just in case he asked someone to press a micro bomb. Logically, during the battle with the Zerg, Pei Zhaozhou suffered from damage to the regulator, and the mecha's operational performance was destroyed.

    Unexpectedly, the regulator was damaged, but the micro bomb was detonated in advance, completely scrapping the damaged regulator, so that Pei Zhaozhou still escaped the siege of the Zerg.

    He attacked Pei Zhaozhou at that time not only because he suspected that he knew...the truth that he wanted to assassinate the eldest prince Edward, but also because he was jealous of these ten young, perfect, S-class Alpha geniuses admired by the world...