Chapter 77 77 (2)

"Shit ..."

    "But I beg you, for the sake of the many innocent people of the Odyssey Empire, and for the country that Major General Pei once loved so much, all traces of his life in the Odyssey Empire, and his For the sake of the Imperial soldiers, friends, and companions I have been with..."

    "I beg you, save the Odyssey Empire from the destruction of the war, the Odyssey royal family has come to an end, and it is up to you to create a new empire, a new world! "

    Vanessa leaned down, repenting and weeping until she burst into tears.

    She only begged that Si Huaixi child to save this country once, save the innocent people of this country once, he is the only hope.

    "Get out of here. "A

    cold and solemn male voice sounded suddenly.

    Queen Vanessa's eyes shone brightly.

    ----------------------------- --------

    Huge ornate palace.

    Federation and Zerg armies stormed into the palace, looting and setting fires along the way, until...

    they watched in horror.

    The one on the lonely throne wore a black mask The mysterious man.

    The Zerg of the alliance became the puppet in the hands of his mysterious man, and turned against the federal soldiers. The unsuspecting federal soldiers suffered heavy casualties.

    The federal general found out that it was the ghost of the mysterious man wearing the mask, and shouted. Let the federal soldiers rush to the man on the throne. In the

    end, the last drop of blood of the federal soldiers was shed in despair. The corpses were all over the throne, and the bricks were dyed red for thousands of years. No one could step on the road leading to the throne. One step up the stairs.

    Under the silent throne.

    Rows of squatting Zerg wait for the king's order.