Chapter 2 02

Si Huaixi woke up in a daze, turned over, and found that there were more people beside him.

    The clear and clean sea-blue pupils stayed for a while, and the memory of last night suddenly flooded into my mind...

    Instantly, a blush appeared on the fair and handsome cheeks.

    It was the first time for Si Huaixi to do this kind of thing. He didn't expect that the object was a cold and mature man, and it was not that no one ever courted him when he was in the base of the apocalypse, but he always stayed away and liked to be alone.

    Si Huaixi quietly glanced at the sleeping man beside him, with a stern face, abstinent thin lips pressed together, his expensive suit had long since been torn to shreds, the light shone on the broad shoulders, narrow waist, firm and smooth muscles The texture is definitely after a long workout.

    That flexible waist.

    Sexy and powerful long legs.

    The slightly swollen thin lips still had bite marks.

    Si Huaixi held his breath subconsciously, turned his head to the window with a guilty conscience, and looked at the small potted plant with blue sky and white clouds outside... facing the wall.

    suddenly.

    Si Huaixi felt a tingling pain in his brain, and a large number of unfamiliar memories flooded into his mind. After a minute, he absorbed all the information in the whole world.

    This is a world of six genders, male alpha and female alpha, male beta and female beta, and male and female Omegas who have children. Alpha and Omega are attracted to each other by pheromones.

    The superiority of Alpha's innate genes makes the Alpha group with high IQ, high physique, and high sensitivity in the position of rulers, occupying 20% ​​of the population of the society.     Beta is difficult to compare with Alpha in all aspects, but Beta occupies 70% of the population, the huge number, innate patience and adaptability make Beta act as a worker bee in the colony.     But there is still a species that is rarer than alpha and weaker than Beta - Omega, which occupies 10% of the society's population and plays the role of comforting Alpha during the susceptible period and responsible for racial reproduction.

    Alpha's highly sensitive constitution causes them to have a susceptible period at regular intervals, during which Alpha needs the comfort of Omega pheromone. Otherwise, abnormal pheromone parameters will seriously disrupt Alpha's physical state, and serious pheromone riots will even lead to Alpha's death.

    This setting sounds familiar, right?

    It is the setting of that strange novel "Interstellar Heartthrob".

    Si Huaixi also found out that he was a Beta cannon fodder who died at the beginning of the book. Because he was drugged, he was sent to the bed of an investor who likes to shoot small videos.

    Seeing this news, the protagonist Shou sighed for a while, and took over the role of the original protagonist in a blink of an eye. Then the crew became an instant hit, and the protagonist Shou suddenly became a hot and popular traffic.

    Si Huaixi felt a pain in his head, and his navy blue eyes deepened and confused the ground... The

    good news is that he left the apocalypse and traveled to an 18th-tier star with the same name and surname in a peaceful era, and he no longer had to be threatened by zombies.

    The bad news is that although he inherited the acting skills of the original owner, he has never tried acting, and the thought of going to the crew to film next makes his head hurt even more.