Chapter 73

"The communication has been made according to your request. When will you settle the final payment...Ok, I will definitely take Si Huaixi on the cruise ship Angel, so please make the payment later..."

    Agent Li Zhuo humble and flatteringly said to the noble man on the other end of the communication, who he did not know but was inexplicably generous, his shriveled cheeks were pale and bloodless, his sunken eye sockets glowed with sickly blue-black, and the hands holding the communicator were large and small. Pinholes and bruises.

    Suddenly, a foolish and rich man called him a sum of hundreds of thousands of interstellar coins, and told him that he could give him more if he brought Si Huaixi, an artist under his former staff, to the cruise ship Angel.

    Of course, Li Zhuo will not miss this opportunity to make money.

    He needs money, he needs a lot of money to buy medicine, so he doesn't have to buy those bad painkillers.

    Li Zhuo's forehead was covered in fine sweat, and his dark and narrow eyes were so tormented that he couldn't open them. His fingers grabbed the skin on his arms, as if the pain would reduce the sharp pain burrowing out of the bone marrow.

    With shaking hands, Li Zhuo took out a bottle of painkiller from his bag and hit his arm.

    One shot was not enough, so a second shot was given.

    Li Zhuocai breathed a sigh of relief from the tormenting pain, and his haggard and tired face seemed to have aged several years in an instant.

    The potion in this painkiller is a newly developed drug, and it is expensive. If this rich man hadn't paid for it, he wouldn't be able to afford this drug at all.

    Since a year ago, his body began to suffer from a strange disease. At first, his legs and feet would feel inexplicably painful. Later, the pain spread to the whole body, and the pain became more and more severe and unbearable.

    Li Zhuo went to various hospitals and could not find the cause, so he had to buy various painkillers to relieve the pain.

    But almost a year has passed, and all his savings over the years have been consumed by this strange disease.

    The body has long been resistant to conventional painkillers, but the severe pain forced him to buy them. He couldn't afford the expensive ones, so he had to go to the black market to buy inferior painkillers with serious side effects. Worse, dependence is addicted to painkillers.

    Li Zhuo couldn't stop coughing weakly, but every time he coughed, the muscles were pulled and painful, causing him to take a deep breath.

    Depressed and cloudy eyes stared at the name of the communicator boss Huaixi, still thinking of some dirty deeds.

    The Angel cruise ship is considered to be a large-scale luxury vacation cruise ship in the outside world. It has 32 floors and a total area of ​​more than 10,000 hectares. The first 10 floors are the residences and free play areas of ordinary tourists, half of which are large entertainment venues. There are casinos, indoor beach pools, amusement parks and bars.

    The Angel cruise ship is known as a large luxury cruise ship that will not get tired of staying for a hundred years without going out, attracting many distinguished guests to come for vacation.

    But the next eleventh floor is the dark side that cannot be exposed by the Angel, and only invited and especially distinguished and private guests are allowed to enter.

    It is said to be a distinguished guest, but Li Zhuo, who has been pimping in a gray industry entertainment company for so long, does not know that these distinguished guests who walked down the eleventh floor of the Angel number are actually a group of perverted rich people.