Chapter 8 08

"I have invited a lucky guest to try out "Battle of the Stars", why don't you invite the tall male guest with a mask!" The

    host pointed at Si Huaixi, wearing a mask to cover half of it. He opened his face, but it could be seen from the outline that he was a handsome Beta, and the pair of stunning sea-blue eyes under the black hair was like a deep and natural mysterious sea under a dense foggy sky.

    Si Huaixi stood there upright, with a perfect and straight posture, empty and mysterious, which immediately attracted everyone's attention.

    It makes people even more imaginative, wanting to tear off his mask and see the true face of this handsome and mysterious man.

    The cameraman instinctively turned the camera towards Si Huaixi, his appearance appeared on the big screen, and many people made an uproar and looked at him one after another.

    Si Huaixi pursed his lips uncomfortably, and let out a breath that no strangers should enter.

    The host excitedly invited: "This handsome guest, are you interested in trying the game?"

    Si Huaixi hesitated for a moment, but went to the stage.

    The host said excitedly, "This guest, what's your name?"

    Si Huaixi didn't want to reveal his name on such an occasion. Recently, because of the hot search, people would gather around to take a group photo when he went out. It made him very uncomfortable.

    Si Huaixi narrowed his eyes and said, "Just try it out. I'm not a special person, so I don't need to reveal my name." The

    host's eyes flashed with regret, how could such a good-looking person not know his name? He is a single Beta host, and in the face of such a handsome male Beta, he doesn't mind being the next one!

    But there is no way, since this guest doesn't say it on the surface, then you can find him privately later.

    When the host thought about it, a more enthusiastic smile appeared on his face: "You guest, let me introduce you to the simple operation of this game."

    ""Galaxy Battlefield" is a newly developed holographic game. The authenticity of touch, smell, and hearing is almost 100%. Through the simulated smell of the game's virtual warehouse, you can actually smell the smell in the game world. You can use the game's virtual warehouse The operation of the game is also very simple, and the game system will give guidelines."

    "New players are not afraid that the mecha cannot be used, and new players who are unfamiliar with the mecha can turn on the automatic navigation mode without actually controlling the mecha. Complete simple walking, jumping obstacles, blocking, and simple attacks."     Si Huaixi entered the virtual warehouse of the game, and when he opened his eyes, he seemed to be in a whole new world, surrounded by lush green mountains and a KC144 novice village. The house number is probably the birthplace of his game.     The technology in this era of interstellar peace is really advanced!     Si Huaixi looked around in surprise, and subconsciously used his mental power to explore the terrain.     This is a skill he developed himself in the last days. He spreads his spiritual power, and everything that touches his spiritual power will be known to him, so he will walk unscrupulously in the apocalypse where zombies gather.     Not only does he have this skill, but he also opened up some special skills to quickly upgrade to a high-level spiritual power user, and some more will be discussed later.     The host's voice continued, like a voice of God in the virtual warehouse of the game.     Moderator: "The game has just entered. The protagonist is an initial interstellar mercenary with a level of 0. There is basically no armor. You need to do a novice village mission to get a set of basic mechas." The     host is still introducing the game . As for the task, Si Huaixi had already covered the entire Novice Village map like cheating.     The KC144 Novice Village covers an area of ​​one hectare. Although the sparrow is small and complete, the basic facilities are complete, including a mercenary station, a weapons store, a pharmacy, a tavern, a mecha arena, and a restaurant.     It's just that when Si Huaixi saw the synthetic food placed in the restaurant, he thought of those synthetic food noodles, frowned, and his eyes were full of disgust.