Chapter 14

The waiter in the box started serving the food.

    Dark green balls with a strange smell, black tentacles of unknown animals, hairy tree leaves floating on the soup, the only normal thing is boiled broccoli, but boiled until every broccoli spreads, boiled Into the broccoli puree, which sticks to the plate sticky.

    Zhou Wenjia greeted very enthusiastically: "Come here, eat! This is based on ancient cooking techniques, coupled with the scientific nutritional matching of senior chefs, the taste is unparalleled!"

    Si Huaixi thought that he had experienced the end of the world. He was terrified, but when he saw this dish that lost its sanity, he really felt that it was some kind of supernatural creature disguised as an attempt to trick humans into eating it and attacked it with mental chaos.

    But the original owner's memory told him that it was really a dish from the interstellar peace era, and it was also very expensive, so it was not something that ordinary people could eat.

    But it's expensive for a reason.

    The ancient cooking method was lost. In the interstellar era, for the development of science and technology, human beings adopted a fast and concise method of eating, that is, mixing various foods needed by the human body to make nutrients to ensure sufficient energy and balanced nutrition.

    Interstellar people generally believe that the more ingredients you mix, the more balanced the nutrition, which leads to the strange taste of synthetic foods on the market.

    Now every dish of these high-end restaurants is original by the chef, imaginatively combining different ingredients to cook in ancient ways, and those with breakthrough ideas can also apply for patents, and other chefs need to cook and sell their dishes. Give a certain patent fee.

    Say so.

    Si Huaixi stared at the dishes on the table like an enemy, the chopsticks in his hands were clamped so hard that they would break.

    If the chopsticks are broken, there is no need to eat.

    Si Huaixi seriously thought about this question.

    Sudden!

    A pair of chopsticks picked up the dark green ball with a strange smell and put it into Si Huaixi's bowl.

    Suddenly, Si Huaixi's eyes froze.

    Looking up at the owner of the chopsticks, Pei Zhaozhou looked at him nervously, and introduced, "The taste here is good, try it."

    He immediately added, "I use public chopsticks, so don't worry about being unsanitary."

    Si Huaixi's eyes lit up, and he sipped into a small smile, but took a bite.

    Brother Pei is not like a person who would take the initiative to help others with dishes at the dinner table. He did this because he was considerate of the first time he came to this kind of restaurant, and he took the initiative to serve him because he was afraid that he would not be used to it.

    The taste of the meatballs is really strange. As soon as you eat it, you know that you have put a lot of ingredients. The taste is rich and unpalatable, but it is unpalatable and swallowable.

    Because Pei Zhaozhou gave him the clip, Si Huaixi unexpectedly ate the whole meatball in a good mood.

    People in the last days do not waste food!

    After Pei Zhaozhou saw Si Huaixi move the chopsticks, he began to hold the chopsticks, the black tentacles of the unknown creature near his position.