Chapter 37

The kite was brought home, and Pei Zhaozhou often stayed at Si Huaixi's house after passing by. The toothpaste, cups and towels in the bathroom were in pairs.

    In the end, I even prepared a few more suits at Si Huaixi's house.

    "Brother Pei, wake up." A

    magnetic low laughter rang in his ears, Pei Zhaozhou opened his sleepy eyes, squinting at the handsome face that was close at hand, and the owner of this handsome face had clear eyes looked at him with a smile.

    Si Huaixi half sat on the edge of the bed, rubbed Pei Zhaozhou's face affectionately, and said very boldly, "Brother Pei, you have been staying in bed lately. If you don't wake up for breakfast, you will be late for work."

    Pei Zhaozhou was sullen . , He has always been a punctual and strict person, but since he was pregnant, he was prone to sleepiness, and last night, Si Huaixi made him go to bed late, so I can't blame him.

    "...Mm." Pei Zhaozhou responded dully, narrowing his eyes and being a little lazy and sleepy, wanting to sleep.

    Si Huaixi felt that Brother Pei's soft and waxy appearance made him itchy, and then leaned forward slightly and kissed his lips.

    Pei Zhaozhou was used to being in close contact with Si Huaixi these days, and he didn't resist when he kissed him. He half-drooped his eyes and enjoyed the kiss drowsily.

    Although he looked very inattentive, Si Huaixi didn't mind. He wrapped a hand around his delicate waist and kissed him, the cold and elegant vanilla scent lingering on the tip of his nose.

    "Brother Pei, did your pheromone repair sticker fall off again?"

    Si Huaixi turned his head to look at Pei Zhaozhou's gonads, but was pushed away by Pei Zhaozhou and gave him a blank look.

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were clear, as if he saw through Si Huaixi's careful thoughts, and said with a stern eye, "You didn't tear it off on purpose."

    Si Huaixi coughed softly and said, "How could it be? I just ripped it off last night. I want to help you heal."

    Maybe Pei Zhaozhou still believed this excuse at first, but now?

    - Hehe, man.

    Although he still didn't understand, what method Si Huaixi used to help him relieve the pain of his gonads, as if using something invisible and invisible to repair his gonads, but there was no need to tear off the pheromone repair stickers.

    When Si Huaixi treated him several times, he did not tear off the pheromone repair patch, but during the treatment, the gonads were too sensitive and fragile, which always caused his alpha susceptible period, the body was hot and sensitive, and the sweet and greasy pheromones were diffused. the whole room.

    Si Huaixi still wanted to do something bad on purpose, and the provocation made his body feel numb and lustful.

    As for the pheromone repair patch, hehe, it was during and later in the treatment process, and he tore it off because he disliked this thing getting in the way.

    Si Huaixi is making breakfast in the kitchen.

    Pei Zhaozhou approached curiously after washing up, and Si Huaixi fed Pei Zhaozhou a piece of sausage, which had just been fried and was no longer hot.

    Pei Zhaozhou looked suspicious, but instinctively opened his mouth and ate this unknown crimson piece of meat. He didn't know what Si Huaixi gave him, anyway, everything he did was unexpectedly delicious, and he was used to it. being fed.