Chapter 64

"Hello, Lieutenant Edie!"

    A loud cry aroused Edie Claude's attention.

    Only then did he notice that a subordinate came over to salute him. There was a hint of doubt in Edie Claude's eyes, and he nodded arrogantly and distantly.

    After the subordinate leaves.

    Edie Claude still stood there, looked at the time of the brain, and found that he had been here for half an hour.

    He immediately frowned, wondering if he had misunderstood the time, why time seemed to pass faster than he remembered, and what was even more strange was...

    His body felt an indescribable feeling of exhaustion, his internal organs were numb, and his throat was numb. Like being choked by something, it feels a little strange everywhere.

    Also drooling.

    Drops of red blood flowed out, which could not be wiped off, and stained the clean sleeves.

    Edie Crowder wiped the saliva from his mouth in disgust, using his delicate white handkerchief, but a new one, the old one that had long since been burned with Sin Star's dirty clothes .

    This one too.

    Unconsciously, the white handkerchief was stained with mottled blood.

    The fishy smell surging in the throat, as if festering and oozing pus from the rotten internal organs.

    Pain confusion, cognitive impairment.

    Edie Claude was in a trance and felt that something was wrong.

    It was hard to accept in my heart why I suddenly drooled like an old man who couldn't take care of himself.

    Covertly avoiding his subordinates, he threw the soiled white handkerchief into the spaceship's garbage incinerator.

    Edie Claude threw the white handkerchief into the incinerator, and immediately turned and left without looking back. He didn't see the blood-stained white handkerchief, like Baixue Luomei burning enchantingly clean in the flames.

    "Cough cough cough-"

    The sudden violent cough made Edie Claude stop, and the pain of the twitching internal organs made his eyes narrow in confusion.

    A pair of unfamiliar sea blue eyes suddenly flashed in his mind.

    They are so similar to the sea blue eyes of the second prince of Kyle, but they are completely different at first glance.

    Just looking at each other made the cold hairs all over his body stand upside down, and an irresistible sense of fear emerged spontaneously.

    So, who is he?

    -------------------------------------

    Half an hour ago.

    "Who are you?"

    Edie Claude was alert to the man who sneaked into the spaceship and tried to threaten: "What is your purpose here? Breaking into the Imperial military spaceship is a first-class crime. If you act rashly, all Hundreds of soldiers in the spaceship will surround you and kill you."

    Si Huaixi approached step by step with cold eyes.

    Idi Claude's eyes widened. The reason why this strange and handsome man suddenly appeared on the spacecraft was unknown, but it was enough to know that he didn't have a single weapon in his hand.