Chapter 83 83

What is the mental training like?

    His Majesty the King wearing a black mask raised his hand, and even the roots of a garden were uprooted, and a floating island was instantly raised.

    Xiao Huangdou followed the lessons, driving his mental power, and staggeringly lifted a small potted plant, and then his big pale blue eyes looked at His Majesty the King with a expectant smile.

    His Majesty's deep sea blue eyes flashed a smile, and he stroked Xiao Huangdou's head with a big hand, and said in a low voice, "Yes, continue to work hard."

    His Majesty the King rarely eased his indifference and deterrent aura, facing the young boy. The cub praised a few words, and Xiao Huangdou narrowed his eyes happily, looking at the man wearing the mask with admiration and admiration.

    This large and small picture looks very harmonious, especially when the two pairs of dark blue eyes and one light look at each other, it is like a young father teaching a very young daughter.

    Pei Zhaozhou looked at this scene with inexplicable emotions flashing in his eyes.

    He stayed with Xiao Huangdou in the palace, and asked His Majesty the king to get a lot of information related to spiritual power. Until Xiao Huangdou's spiritual training was completed, he also understood almost the same.

    The biggest case is standing in front of him.

    His Majesty, the mighty and majestic king, although he is an indifferent and eccentric person, is a qualified and benevolent monarch.

    I have to say that Pei Zhaozhou is still relieved, at least His Majesty the King has the same special ability, and his presence should be a good thing for special people like Xiaodou.

    "Xiao Huangdou, we won't disturb His Majesty the King tonight, go to Uncle Yi's place, and come back to the King's Majesty to play tomorrow, okay?" Pei Zhaozhou said this to Xiao Huangdou with a gentle expression, and then turned to Si Huaixi with an expression on his face. Visible coldness to the naked eye, and said, "Your Majesty, thank you for taking care of Xiao Huangdou, but I don't think I should disturb you. I have found a place to live outside."

    Si Huaixi frowned suddenly, what Uncle Yi, that day The timid man who followed him to the palace because of his unpretentious appearance?

    Si Huaixi was inexplicably annoyed, and sullen anger appeared in his eyes: "I won't allow it."

    Pei Zhaozhou held Xiao Huangdou and confronted Si Huaixi. His platinum-colored eyes still felt that His Majesty's refusal was inexplicable, and explained: " Your Majesty the King, I will bring Xiao Huangdou over tomorrow morning, I am very grateful that His Majesty the King can teach Xiao Huangdou, but we can't be too cheeky, we all depend on the palace."

    Si Huaixi still firmly refused, the deep sea blue She stared at Pei Zhaozhou and said coldly, "No. Xiao Huangdou's situation is special. She awakened her mental power when she was too young. Just in case she wants to stay here, there is one more thing I want to inform. You, I plan to accept Xiao Huangdou as a student, and follow me to learn to control mental power, she has the potential to become an existence beyond me."     Pei Zhaozhou's face changed, and he had to hesitate again and again when he was worried about Xiao Huangdou, and finally had to let Xiao Huangdou go. Soy Dou touched her head apologetically and said, "Then Dad may go to Uncle Yi's place. Xiao Huangdou doesn't have to wait for Dad to come back at night."     Although Xiao Huangdou was a little disappointed to leave Dad, she also knew that Dad had To do something urgent, he still nodded obediently, and asked again, "Then will Dad come back tonight?"     Pei Zhaozhou pursed his lower lip tangled, and replied, "It may be a little later, but Dad will try to come back before Xiao Huangdou goes to bed. Yes, if it's past nine o'clock, Xiao Huangdou don't have to wait for Dad, go to bed earlier."     Si Huaixi watched coldly, and when Pei Zhaozhou was about to pass him and leave, the mask could not stop the cold air coming out, silently Take the small soybeans away.     Xiao Huangdou looked a little angry at His Majesty the King under the mask, and blinked his doubtful eyes.     Because His Majesty the King's spiritual power is much stronger than her, which blocked her mind-reading skills, she didn't know what His Majesty was thinking, but Xiao Huangdou intuitioned that His Majesty the King was a good person and would not hurt her.     Although Dad left, when Xiao Huangdou held His Majesty's hand, he still followed His Majesty with peace of mind.     After Pei Zhaozhou left, according to the address given by Yi Chengze, he came to the hotel where he was staying.