Chapter 13 13

lounge.

    A do not disturb sign is posted on the door.

    The sound of things falling to the ground kept coming from inside.

    The agent, Bai Yuji, was at the door, preventing outsiders from approaching the lounge, but when he thought of his cousin Bai Huaiyu's temperament, he started to make a fuss when he didn't like it, and he lit a cigarette in his heart.

    Bai Yuji was a fringe disciple of the Bai family. He had a good reputation in the entertainment industry and was a well-known gold-medal agent in the circle. But the family's order made him the agent of his cousin Bai Huaiyu. This cousin is not easy to fool. He is sensitive, jealous, narrow-minded, gloomy and extreme. He has a gentle smile with a smile, but it is so dark that his distant cousin sometimes feels creepy.

    Although Bai Yuji is the manager, he seems to have restrained himself a lot, but once someone gets in Bai Huaiyu's way or makes him angry, he will use his special tricks. There are always accidents, and Bai Yuji doesn't know how many messes he has cleaned up for his cousin.

    Bai Yuji sighed in a complicated mood. He was able to enter the entertainment industry and borrowed the power of his family. Now that he has borrowed and repaid, he had to recognize this cousin as his artist and focus on supporting him.

    Thanks to his cousin Bai Huaiyu, who made a lot of big friends with those small tricks, the Bai family attaches more importance to him, at least they will not treat him badly in terms of resources. They originally planned to let cousin Bai Huaiyu try a big director's historical drama. Actors and actresses from all walks of life gathered, and as an agent, he also specially selected a male supporting plot that did not require much acting skills and was pleasing.

    I didn't expect that this cousin Bai Huaiyu was very motivated and insisted on robbing the leading role of a small crew. If it wasn't for Bai Yuji's watching in "This Star Names You", the plot was in line with young people's preferences, coupled with the recent popularity of e-sports themes, he I would not agree with my cousin Bai Huaiyu to snatch such a small role, and even the salary is reversed.

    However, the Miaozi who was robbed of the role played the male supporting role. It seemed that his name was... Si Huaixi. There were two hot searches on the ground by accident, which has already surprised people in the circle.

    An artist who has just entered the industry with no work at all. He was an amateur who came from a spam star not long ago. Si Huaixi's number of hot searches is much higher than that of some artists who are not popular in the circle.

    The agent Bai Yuji raised some meaning, took a few puffs of cigarettes, and casually pressed them against the wall to extinguish them, his gray eyes became cold.

    ——Unfortunately, such a good seedling rarely arouses his professionalism. If it is placed in his hands, it will definitely shine, but now he can only follow his cousin Bai Huaiyu's temperament to suppress Si Huaixi and force him out of the entertainment circle. .

    After listening to the movement inside for a while, the agent Bai Yuji knocked on the door and said, "Huaiyu, I'm in."

    Bai Huaiyu's tone was still not very good, but his cousin Bai Yuji was not an outsider, so he muttered: "Come in."

    Yu Guang noticed that no one was passing by, and Bai Yuji calmly pushed the door in, then closed it immediately.

    As he expected, the ground was full of smashed objects, and Bai Huaiyu sat on the chair panting, as if he was still tired.

    Bai Yuji didn't approach the pile of broken rubbish, so as not to get stuck on the soles of his shoes. He just said from a distance, "Since the vent is over, I'll ask your assistant to clean it later."