Chapter 49

Suddenly there was a slight noise outside the door.

    Si Huaixi's mental power was sensitive, and he was quicker than Pei Zhaozhou to detect the movement outside the rest cabin door, and threw his clothes to Pei Zhaozhou to put on first, his sea-blue eyes were terrifying.

    "Brother Pei, there may be a 'rat' activity, it's really unfortunate!" Si Huaixi gnashed his teeth.

    The purpose of their trip is also to draw out the people behind the scenes, but Si Huaixi's Beta identity is Pei Zhaozhou's adjutant, which greatly reduces the people behind the scenes. Lose to the mighty strength of any Alpha in the Empire.

    Sometimes Pei Zhaozhou would wonder if Si Huaixi was a spy, and how ridiculous and arrogant the leader of the Federation allowed such an excellent and powerful person to be a spy.

    Pei Zhaozhou's face was stagnant. It was after 1:00 in the morning, and everyone on the spacecraft was basically asleep. Who would come to his door at this time.

    A hint of vigilance flashed in Amber-golden eyes. Facing the guy outside the door who insisted on getting in the way during this time period, there was a bit of sincere anger in his eyes.

    "Who is it? Don't worry about me, hurry up and chase!" Pei Zhaozhou urged Si Huaixi to act.

    The misty bathroom lights shone on Pei Zhaozhou's reddish eyes, his platinum amber eyes shone with water, his wet hair dripped slowly from the bath, and his cheeks, which had been smoky with hot water, were slightly swollen and red. Thin lips slipped quietly on his collarbone again.

    Si Huaixi's eyes dimmed, and after half a second he turned his eyes to the door.

    He didn't act suddenly, and quietly spread out his mental power, and the sight of half the spaceship fell into his eyes, including of course the person hiding in front of Pei Zhaozhou's rest door.

    I saw that man bowed his head in the middle of the night, his nervously yellow cheeks were sweating coldly, and he was still holding a syringe in his hand and inserted it into the gap of the rest hatch.

    syringe?

    What's inside, who wants to hurt Pei Zhaozhou?

    Si Huaixi's face sank immediately, and cold killing intent appeared in his eyes.

    Mental strength instantly condensed into a rope to tighten the man's neck.

    If the camera can see it, you can see that someone in the corridor suddenly raised his head, his fingers kept scratching his neck, his eyes were slightly bulging, and his face turned purple from suffocation.

    Following the struggle, the syringe originally held in his hand also fell to the ground.

    At the moment of opening the door.

    Si Huaixi withdrew his mental strength with indifferent eyes, turned sideways to block the man who was lying on the ground panting and coughing, quickly picked the man up by the collar, punched a few times, and fell to the ground again.

    Under the panicked eyes of the man, he picked up the syringe.

    "Brother Pei, take it for a test, collect the criminal evidence of this person and send it to the court." Si Huaixi handed the syringe to Pei Zhaozhou behind him.

    Pei Zhaozhou glanced sideways at Si Huaixi, who was completely normal, and then glanced at the man who had been beaten to the ground. If he read it right, the man seemed to be lying on the ground in pain the moment he opened the door.