Chapter 11

"Hello, are you a new artist? Can you sign an autograph for me?" Liang Antong's face flushed with excitement, pulling her best friend Qiu Yi to Si Huaixi, not even blinking, for fear that she would be a new artist. The top of the wall turned into an angel and flew away.

    Ah, how come she didn't even know about this prosperous beauty before!

    Midterm exams hurt her!

    Si Huaixi glanced at this young star-chasing girl, and looked at him expectantly. She had a kind of peace and vigor that was unique to the peaceful age. She didn't have to struggle to survive in the precarious apocalypse. She dressed beautifully and looked at her favorite. star.

    Although he was an orphan since he was a child, he has always matured early. Due to the scarcity of population in the last days, the base encourages early marriage and early pregnancy. He has always longed to have a complete family, but because of this, he never expected to find a partner in the last days, let alone one day. When he comes out unexpectedly, his children will become orphans like him.

    Now he has a little more sense of stability in this strange world. If this world has always been so peaceful, he may also want to start a family.

    Si Huaixi inexplicably remembered Brother Pei, and the corners of his mouth curved up gently.

    Signing his name on the notebook handed by Liang Antong, Si Huaixi gave a small smile and said, "Thank you for your support."

    Liang Antong almost suppressed the screaming in his heart and tried his best to attack the face value at close range. Holding the hand of her best friend Qiu Yi, her heart was full of excitement, until Qiu Yi rolled her eyes in pain and beat the nympho guy with a small fist, so that Liang Antong left contentedly holding the signature of Long Feifengwu.

    Halfway through, Qiu Yi suddenly asked, "Aren't you looking for that star named Bai Huaiyu? Are you going to look for it now?"

    Liang Antong said shyly, "It's not good, I feel that the new sign on the wall is still warm. Looking for my ex made me feel guilty for some reason."

    Qiu Yi rolled her eyes again, she didn't know what to chase after stars, and no matter how big a star was, it was better than eating delicious food in her stomach!

    But that little star is really good-looking, no wonder Liang Antong, a half-hearted nympho guy, feels guilty about climbing the wall and others.

    The two chatted happily, but they didn't know that the conversation happened to be overheard by someone.

    Assistant Xiao Li glanced awkwardly, and suddenly Bai Huaiyu, who had a gloomy face, said cautiously: "Mr. Bai, these two young people are ignorant. You have a lot of people who don't need to care about them. Everyone knows your status in the circle. Yes , it's not something that a little star can replace."

    Bai Huaiyu's clear eyes curled, but her smile was cold: "It seemed that the person they were looking for was Si Huaixi, right."

    Assistant Xiao Li scolded inwardly . These two irrelevant little fans, since they have climbed the wall, they should not be discovered by the master. Now it is his turn to be embarrassed.

    Assistant Xiao Li said with a shy face, "Mr. Bai is the leading actor that the director likes, how can Si Huaixi's small coffee position be on a par with you!"

    As for whether he was favored by the director, Bai Huaiyu knew best.

    I first saw Si Huaixi's stunning and peerless face on the hot search. Any photo is like a character from a movie. The pure and clear sea blue eyes are like sapphires bestowed by God. The color is so similar to those family members who can't be discussed...