46; A Valentines Date 3

HANG

I glanced at her, she's wearing her beautiful and sweet smile.

She really is a best fan.

"Wanremi shi ni, shi ni..." they all sang.

"Bei gaobaichaoji lengjing..."  Chengxin winked at Zhubao that made her give him a finger heart. "Qichang, wudi bu fangji, WOO! WOO!"

"I miss them performing here like this, I really missed it..." It was Zhubao again.

Junhao chuckled. "No need to say it, it was so obvious..."

"Ziyou geng gui brr!" Liu Yaowen winked.

Yuchen spoke, "Oh, they're donee"

"Our turn..." Zhubao stood up, we didn't do any speech, we arranged our formations right away.

After we sang and dance Its My Time, Zhixin, Xinhao, Zhubao, Yuhan and Junhao sang the song, When You Come Around.

"What a sensation, getting me so weightless~" Zhixin started to dance more energetic. "You got the body so put your body on mine..."

"When you come around, we go missing making my heart go boom..." Junhao said, at the center of the dance floor.

"When you come around something feels different, like we ain't in this room..." Zhubao said, switching places with Junhao.

After a minute, they we're done dancing and singing, but the two are still with each other, they're still together, laughing, and it's annoying me, it's really annoying me.

"Your face..." Jiaxin bent down and looked at my face. "It's crumpled..."

"Tss, I know..." I uttered.

"Is it because of them?" He pointed the two, I nodded and looked at them again.

JUNHAO

As the dance came to a close, we found ourselves backstage, our footsteps echoing in the quiet corridor. I hurried to Zhubao, our movements almost synchronized as if drawn together by an invisible force. "Hey," she greeted me with a smile that could light up the darkest room.

"You alright?" I inquired, concern lacing my words.

"Always," she replied, leading me into the only available room backstage. "Do you need anything?"

While she began removing her makeup, I grabbed a bottled water from the side table. "I'm good, but... do you want some?"

"Thanks," she accepted the offer, taking a sip. "Drink too, I know you must be thirsty."