55; His Birthday Present

HANG

It's been a month since we didn't talk to each other, I want to explain everything, but Junhao was always around her.

Flashback

I woke up the moment I heard her giggles coming from the other room, I stood up and slowly walk towards the room, its 2 am, why is she still awake. I stopped beside the little opened door and stared at them. Yes, she's with someone. 

She's with Junhao. 

They're together again.

She looked at him while showing the drawing she just did, "Look, isn't it cute?"

"It is," he smiled back at her.

I felt warm liquids on my cheeks.

I continued watching them until I realized that my tears are not going to stop, I got really confused.

Do I still love her?

End of Flashback.

"Hang, finish your food and we will go later on." It was Azhi.

"Where?" I confusedly asked.

"Your mind is not here again, where is it?" Xinhao arched his brows.

"Sorry..." I apologized.

"We're going to Korea, and we will stay there for a month, we're also going to celebrate Xiao Bao's birthday on our last day there..." Guanyu explained.

They all stood up. "We're going to pack our things..."

I hurried to finish my food and packed my things before going to the bathroom, I also packed the new black guitar, I bought this a month ago, she did not know I brought this for her, because we never talked after it.