27; Was So Near

ZEYU

"Where's Zhubao?" I asked as I sat down the couch, all of them looked at me. I just knew they all know about her not being here, I raised my brows, waiting for any response, but no one dared. "Hey, am I talking to the air?"

"She is meeting someone..." Ji said, "She told me earlier that she was rushing, perhaps it was urgent. Also, it was an important person."

"Then, where's Hang?" I asked once again, so they just looked at me, AGAIN.

"It was a family urgency..." Zhu said. "He already left an hour before Zhubao did."

"Okay, then whom Zhubao's going to meet?" I asked, "I mean, she should've told anyone about where she is?"

"She didn't anything..." Junhao said, "She never told me about meeting someone in such time..."

"Ji, do you know who she met tonight?" Jiaxin asked Ji and looked at him.

"She said she's not meeting Zeyu, I mean Yu Zeyu, so I don't know..." Ji said.

"Yu Zeyu, the member of Boystory?" Zhu asked.

"Yeah, they're friends..." Ji said.

We stay up late at night to wait for her, I closed my eyes, almost falling asleep I could hear them talking but my brain isn't functioning clearly.

"It's almost eleven pm guys, I'm worrying about Zhubao..." Guanyu said as I opened my eyes again, to stop myself from sleeping, "I mean, Zhubao is a girl, she shouldn't be out there this late."

"I told her to call me once she needs anything, but she hasn't given me any calls." Ji said and looked at his phone to check, but we saw nothing. As we all sighed, we heard a loud drift to the garage, it was like something was chasing the sports car they we're using.

"Wait, that's Hang's sports car, am I right?" Azhi asked.

"Open the door!" we heard Zhubao yelled, so then we opened the door, she pulled hang from the shotgun seat as they went inside and locked the door. We we're so confused that they we're together, but we are also worried why they we're catching their breathe and was like being chased by someone.

"What happened to you two?" I asked them. "And why are you two together?"

"Give them some water!" Zhu said. "What happened to you two?" 

They fell on their knees holding each other's hands, but still. We didn't get any response, they stayed in that position, was staring afar, what really happened?

HANG

I am currently driving home, vibing with some music on the car radio, chilling the ride when I heard it turned off. I glanced at Zhubao and went looking at the road again, with my eyes filled with confusion, I heard her spoke, "Hey, Hang?"

"What is it?" I asked, as I see her constantly looking behind the car, it was a little off, as she did not do this earlier, I thought I was being paranoid, but as I watched her at the edge of my eyes, it was real that she was uneasy, I was about to open my lips to say something when she cut my words off.

"There's..." she took a glance once again, now I could see her fists clenched, she gulped multiple times that made me worried. I badly want to look behind, to see what she was afraid of, but I was preventing myself because it will be dangerous if I turn my head into that direction.