28; Almost

YUHAN

"Good morning..." Xiao Bao greeted with his sweet smile, that was new, his smile is not sweet as this before. I know myself that this isn't the effect of the vitamins I recommended. I mean it jokingly, but this is odd.

"Good morning..." I responded and smiled back at him.

"Stop it!" we heard a scream behind the door as Hang came out of our room, running away from Zhubao.

"Tsk..." I shookt my head, they are playing like little kids again and that's not new to us, we often hear those two playing and arguing like little kids that doesn't get what they've wanted, they heal each other's inner child.

"Give me that!" Zhubao shouted but Hang really don't want to give her what she was looking for.

We saw Ji came out of the other room and catch Hang, he smirked and pushed him to Zhubao. "Got you..."

"Thanks..." Zhubao said and took something on Hang's pocket. "How would I get this by just chasing you? it's literary inside your pocket!"

Hang stood up and gave Ji a deadly glare, he was furious because Ji interrupts their moment, well, can't even blame anyone. Ji chuckled just gave him a grin, "Zhubao, do you mind joining me to eat?"

Zhubao put her earpods on her pocket. "Sure, lets go."

"You want this?" I gave her some foods that made her smile widely, "This one?"

"Thanks!" she started to stuff foods on her mouth, she was like a chubby bunny who was chewing on a carrot and that made her just so cute.

I saw her chubby cheeks and I just murmured to myself, "Cute..."

"Who's cute?" she asked facing me, covering her full mouth, she always does that when she was talking mouth full and that's just makes me smile every time, because look, this girl right here, have manners.

"No one..." I shook my head and chuckled.

Someone faked cough, and it was Hang, "Just eat, guys. No talking."

You're just jealous, I yelled on my mind. I also mentally rolled my eyes at him, but he just glared, what's wrong with this guy.

As I heard him scream, I already knew that the invincible shashou already got him on her hands. I sighed as I pressed my lips together and started walking behind the cars, trying to hide from her.

"Where is he?" as I saw three figures from the silhouette, I was sure that he is currently being pinned down in his own back. "You shouldn't have done that, idiot. Now you're there, I'd fucking leave you behind. Your so dumb, we've almost got him!"

The other masked man took off his hearing pods and sarcastically said, "Hearing pods huh? No one can save you from us."

"Who the fuck are you?" I whispered to myself, looking at them. "I don't really know any of them..."

Looking at the tall, masked woman, she was really mysterious, everything she wear was black, I only know her as shashou and non-other than that, she is the most dangerous gangster member of all time, of the gen Z. I don't really know such deep information's about her. everything the media has confirmed was, she is the most dangerous, but she doesn't kill people, instead she uses her power to protect them.

We didn't know why she was the most powerful of them all.

We didn't even know where she came from.