33; Gotcha

ZHUBAO

After what happened to us, I called Zhixin to pick Junhao up, I decided to stay here and watch for Ji. Because it will be a huge disaster once I leave, they might come back and take him for worst. I went inside the hospital; Mr. Li Fei told us to confine him. He'll just visit Ji the other time because he is really busy right now.

"Mrs— uhm... auntie?" I uttered.

"I came to look for you but you're already here." she smiled. "Did you already eat?"

"Yes, auntie..." I lied, "Are you going now?"

"Yes, anyways I am going to be away for two days, it's just business matters, will you take care of Ji?" she asked.

"It's my pleasure, auntie..." I smiled.

"Thank you, here, you can use that if you two need anything." she gave me a credit card.

"Thanks, auntie." I nodded, she smiled and turned her back on me. I went inside the room as I saw him sleeping too deep.

I walk towards him and sit on the side. I stared at his angelic face, no wonder many fans are in love with him. 

"You we're my crush when I was just a fan, I don't really know why, but that time. I was very attracted to you. You're my first love, I wish I could bring my feelings back, so I don't need to hurt you, but If I still love you—" I paused.

I won't be able feel Junhao's love...

A small smile flashed on his kissable lips. "We can bring it back..."

"I-I taught you're asleep," I sighed.

Did he hear it all?

What should I do now?'

"Yes, I heard it all..." He said as if he can read my mind. "We can bring it back."

"If it is possible to bring it back, then let's find out, soon..." I kissed his forehead.

He smiled, "Thats sweet..."

"Let's sleep, the doctor told me that you can already go home tomorrow," I smiled.

"Thank you..." he ignored what I've just said.

"Thank you for what?" I chuckled.

"Thank you for staying by my side. Thank you, that you have saved me even I don't have to really do it, to fight with them." He smiled. "I should be the one who was doing all those things but seems like I was forbidden to do it because God sent you here, to do everything for us, for me."

"I did that because you're special to me..." I smiled as I caressed his hair, "You need to gain strength, sleep."

He moved at the side of the bed. "Can you sleep with me, just for tonight, please,"

"But that's not—"

He cut me off. "Please, I want to hug you tight. I wouldn't know if I could do that in the future..."

"Fine then..." I told him.

"You sound like I'm forcing you; you really don't want to be with me?" He asked.

"No, of course I want to be with you..." I lay down beside him as he wrapped his arms around me, "Sleep now, Ji. We'll have fun tomorrow."

"Good night, I love you." He closed his eyes.

"Good night...." I closed my eyes, too.