37; Day of Debut

ZHUBAO

We are preparing for our debut tomorrow. Thats right we're going to debut tomorrow, and that will be the best day of our lives. We're going to be an official group held by the Time Fengjun Entertainment, and for almost three years staying here, I used to all things they always do. Napa-mahal na din ako sakanila, I can't live the day without seeing the face of each of everyone here. 

Specially my 2nd gen solo artist best friend, Li Tianze.

I took my phone and dialed my sister, "Hello jiè, Isang oras nalang darating na kami, are you going to pick us up at the airport?"

"No, I can't, but our driver is already there at the airport, the van had a TF sticker so you can find it fast..." I spoke.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks, jiè, so... are you okay, are you ready for tomorrow, aren't you nervous at all?" she straight asked.

"Hmm, this is my third stadium performance." I paused. "So, why would I be nervous?"

"I'm just asking, hmm... mamaya nalang uli pag dating namin dyan, I wanna sleep..." she told me.

"Okay..." I hanged up.

Every time I talk to Yel, I always think that I'm hurting her, I'm so guilty that Junhao and I had a mutual understanding. "Hey, are you okay?" It was Junhao.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"It's seem like something was bothering you..." He smiled. "I'm here, you can tell me your problems..."

Only if I can tell you what I feel, J. I stared at him, but It's about you, it's about us, about my sister. I just cannot, J. "Hey, are you really, okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I am." I glanced away.

"I know you, Zhubao. Tell me what it is..." He spoke.

"I can't tell you for now, please Junhao, give me a time to think about it.." I said, and slightly pushed him away.

"I-I'm sorry, I just want to comfort—" I cut him off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you..." I tiptoed to even our faces.

He looked down and stick our nose together. "I just wanna talk to you..."

"But I don't want to speak a lot." I said and closed my eyes. "I don't want to spill it..."

"Don't leave me again..." His warm breath kissed my ears. I was stunned and could not speak.

Don't leave me again.

It echoed in my mind, but I didn't feel anything but pain.

ZHIXIN

"I'm going home, and I'll stay there for tonight, Mr. Li..." I told him.

"Alright, you can go, just don't be late for tomorrow..." He said and smiled genuinely.