53; Someone Else

YUHAN

"Are you sure you're leaving now sir?" Zhubao's voice trembled with a mixture of concern and reluctance as she addressed Mr. Li.

"Yes," Mr. Li replied, his tone heavy with a sense of duty but also a hint of regret. "I'll let you all enjoy yourselves here at the entertainment, but I'm afraid I can't stay for tonight."

"But sir, why, Is it something important?" Zhubao persisted, her concern deepening.

"Indeed, it is, my dear princess," Mr. Li responded softly, his gaze sweeping over the group. "I must leave now. Please, enjoy yourselves, and once again, congratulations to all of you..."

As the Teens in Times departed from the entertainment, leaving only the 3rd generation behind, they formed a circle inside.

"Hey, how about we play open forum?" Zhubao suggested, her voice filled with a mix of excitement and vulnerability.

"What's that?" the group inquired, intrigued.

Zhubao smiled warmly. "We open up about our problems and anything we've been hiding; we become each other's Freedom Wall..."

"I'm in!" Guanyu exclaimed eagerly.

"Count me in too!" Zhu chimed in.

"Alright, let's begin with Yukun," Zhubao pointed at him, her eyes gentle yet probing.

"Why me?" Yukun questioned, a hint of defensiveness in his tone.

"Because I think you should start the game, Xiao Juan," Zhubao replied with a supportive smile.

"Okay..." Yukun sighed, his shoulders slumping. "I'm a little annoyed with Hang, Junhao, Ji, Yuhan, and Zeyu..."

"Me?" Hang interjected, puzzled. "What did I do?"

"You five surely did something," Yukun retorted, his frustration evident.

Zhubao chuckled softly. "Please, continue..."

"They knew that I like you, but they keep throwing the truth in my face," Yukun confessed earnestly. "The truth that I have feelings for someone, that I have a crush on someone. But it's someone I know I can never be with; I have a hopeless crush on her..."

A heavy silence fell over the group as they absorbed Yukun's revelation.

"Hey," Zhubao moved closer to him, positioning herself between Yukun and Shun.

"I'm sorry," Yukun whispered, his gaze downcast. "I'm sorry for burdening you with my feelings."

"Loving someone isn't a sin, Yukun. It's just part of the journey, even if it brings pain," Zhubao reassured him gently.

"Enough with the drama now. Let's focus on celebrating," Yukun attempted to lighten the mood with a weak smile.

"Who's next?" Shun spoke up. "Can I choose?"

Zhubao nodded and Shun turned to Azhi. "Azhi, can you share your secrets with us?"

"I don't have any—" Azhi began, only to be interrupted by Zhubao.

"You do," Zhubao said with a knowing smile.

"When, what secrets?" Zhu inquired, puzzled.

"The moment I pushed Zihan towards you..." Zhubao's laughter filled the air. "Remember with Guanyu?"

"What?" Azhi's eyes widened in surprise. "You were the one who orchestrated that?"

"Of course, why not? She has a crush on you," Zhubao replied playfully.