22: Playground

ZHUBAO

I woke up feeling dizzy, I did not sleep well last night, because his words still doesn't process. I can't believe that the two of my idols just fell inlove with me, It's like yesterday I'm just dreaming for them to like me, one of them should. But not two or more of them.

I mean... love me, yes I always day dream, imagining I'm with them but look, my dreams are coming true. But this wasn't what I am expecting, I just want one of them to fall for me, but not more than that.

I went to the bathroom and took a bath, after that I brush my teeth and came out. I saw Hang eating, he did not notice my presence because he's really focused on his food, I stood there, staring at him, asking myself how could this guy fall in love with me.

"Hey, Zhubao?" Azhi asked while I was preparing my breakfast.

"Yes, what is it?" I asked without looking at him.

"You need to finish your food fast, we're almost late." He looked at his wrist watch and nodded at me then he ran outside.

"Yeah..." I nodded and finish my food. After eating I took a mouthwash, I picked up my bag and rode the car.

"Hey, are you okay?" Junhao asked. "Hey?"

"Ah yeah, I'm fine..." I forced a smile.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, I am sure." I nodded.

"Tell me if you're not feeling well, huh?"

"Yeah." I nodded, after a couple of minutes, we arrived the school, I went to our classroom and sat on my chair, the teacher came and she discussed many things that I can't understand even a single word.

Are they playing pranks on me?

I didn't felt the same when Junhao confessed to me.

"Do you understand it?" the teacher asked, I looked at her with a confused face.

She's already done?

"Yes..." The whole class responded.

"Alright, class dismiss..." she went outside, I putted the bag on my back and went to the locker room.

Even I'm not with him, I can still see him standing beside me, our lockers we're beside each other so we're always accompanying each other to take our stuffs. I got all the books I needed and the last one is, "What was it again?" I whispered.

"Mathematics.." it was Hang who whispered, calmly. As if nothing happened last night, I putted the book in my bag and walk away, going to the cafeteria, Hang ran to catch up on me. "Would you mind if I go to the cafeteria with you?"

I walked faster.

Why is he acting like nothing happened?

He literary just acted like he didn't said anything last night that made me act like this, he doesn't even care whether I already know it or not.

Its just that, he seems like he wasn't really serious about it. COME ON, HANG. IT ISN'T APRIL YET!

ZEYU

After taking the books from the lockers we went to the cafèteria to have a snack with everyone, I entered the café and went to our usual seat.

"Oh, hey guys." I greeted, they nodded at me, except Zhubao who's just staring at the food infront her. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Hey?" Junhao tapped Zhubao's shoulders and sat beside her, "Is there something wrong?"