43; I Knew It

ZHUBAO

He captured my lips as I pressed my lips together, I tried to push him with my trembling hands. He pulled himself and stared at me. I catched my breathe and glared at him while wiping my lips, "Why did you do that?"

He chuckled. "I did that because of you..."

"Now learning to blame me, get yourself in the car!" I pointed his car.

"Bla bla..." He ran to his car, trying to annoy me with his baby voice, while he was skipping on the sidewalk.

"Move, I'll drive." I said, he looked at me and moved at the shot gun seat.

"Wheres the key?" I lend my hands on him.

He pointed his coat. "Here, get it.."

"Give me the keys..." I rolled my eyes.

"No, you will get it or we will stay here all night?" He giggled, trying to piss me off, and he really did.

I pulled his coat and took the keys. "Put your seatbelt on..."

"I can't..." He pouted while doing his puppy eyes. I bent on him and putted his seatbelt, I was about to sit again but he pulled me for a hug.

"Hang!" I almost yelled.

"Just five more minutes." He rested his head in my shoulders, "No more after this hug, I just want to feel you closer."

I stayed there for a minute, then said, "Thats enough, we should go."

"But—" I pulled myself and drove the car to shut him up.

His lips parted and about to speak but, "Ops, don't speak..."

"But I just wanna talk to you!" He pouted.

"We can do that tommorow.." I focused on the road. "You should sleep now..."

"But where are the others?" He asked again.

"They're on their way, just close your eyes and sleep..."

"But...." He pouted. "I just wanna stare at you..."

"Oh, come on, Hang. Stop the crap..." I rolled my eyes, "You're drunk."

"Hmmm~" He rested his head on the car window and stared at the moon. "You're my moon~"

He was singing the same line until we arrived home. I helped him to walk towards their room and just pushed him to his bed. "Stay here..."

I turned my back and went to the kitchen and started to prepare the tea for him.

"Hey!" It was Hang, I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip to prevent myself to kick him across his face in anger.

This guy is annoying!

I faced him and asked, "What again?"

"What is that, a tea?" He pointed the mug.

"Did I just tell you stay at your room?" I glared at him, he rolled his eyes as I arched my brows. "Zuo Hang?!"

"I'm scared, Zhubao!" he bursted into laughter, I poured the tea on the mug. "I am not scared of you, miss brutal girl. I am just falling in love with you deeper when you do that..."

"Just drink this..." I glared at him, after he drank the tea, I helped him to get into their room.

"Good night, Zhubao. I love you..." He closed his eyes and wrapped himself with the comforter, tucking himself to bed.

"Good night, sweet dreams." I said while crossing my arms.

"Hey..." Junhao hugged me. "I'll tuck you to bed now..."