34; Stolen Gift

JI

I moved near her as she spoke, "You're so close, Ji—"

I cut her off, "I just want to be close with you."

"But that's not—"

"No cuts no buts, rules are rules." I smirked as I hugged her side and putted down the bowl she was holding. I let out a slight laugh and slowly bent down to her, she wasn't also refusing, she just lay down and looked at me with disbelief.

"What are you doing, Ji?" she confusedly ask.

"I'm doing what I want." I smiled.

She slapped my hands. "Then what do you want?"

"Kiss you?" I made a face. "Isn't it obvious?"

"Really huh, but after kissing me you should kiss Bobo's butt, so that will be our last kiss..." she acted like I'm just joking, but really, I wasn't.

"No, you can't do that, you can't give me orders. I am the boss here, darling..." I smirked.

"B-But...." she paused.

I held her shaking hands. "Why are you shaking?"

"B-Because, just do what I said." she said, ending the conversation, but I wasn't giving up on what I want to do.

"You can't give me orders. I told you; I am the boss, this is an order and you cannot do anything about it, " I smirked.

"I can do it—" she was not able to continue what she was saying when I captured her lips, she is really weak when it comes to my kiss though.

She didn't respond and attempted to pull herself, but I won't let her go. She looked up and leave my lips craving for her kiss. "This is not right."

"How can it be?" I asked her. "We aren't in a relationship with another person, right? So, we can do this, unless you wanted us together?"

"We're not together, Ji!" she uttered.

"Then just tell me if you want me to be your boyfriend so, we can make it right..." I smiled.

"No, we can't do what you want." she sounded serious.

"But why did you respond, you should've pushed me in the first place!" my face literary crumpled.

"Because I'm too weak to do that!" she stood up. "I'm going to sleep, bye!"

She went to the guest room without looking back. I've waited for an hour to make sure she's asleep, I stood up and entered the guest room, I kissed her forehead.

"I'm so sorry..." I stared at her angelic face. "I love you so much, good night."

ZHUBAO

I felt someone hugging me. Damn, Ji and I are the only person inside this house!

I slowly took off his arms on me and went to the bathroom. I took hours because of thinking, I change clothes before going outside, then took my phone and went to the kitchen to get some coffee.

I went upstairs and sit at the balcony, until my phone rang. "Hello, mā."

"How are you?" she asked excitedly.

"I'm okay mā—" I froze, I am lying, I am actually not okay after what happened last night, come to think of it, I responded even though he was not asking for it.