21; Rooftop

ZHUBAO

I looked at the other beds the moment I woke up, there's Yuchen, Tianrun and Zhicheng are still sleeping and the rest are not here, I held my head as I felt dizzy, come on.

That drink is too hard.

I stood up and went to the bathroom, I chose a pink new toothbrush and brush my teeth I wore a robe and went outside to get my bag, after that I took a bath.

I changed my clothes, I wore a tube and my white long sleeve matching with black shorts. Then Junhao saw me as he get out from the other room. "Good morning..."

"Good morning..." I smiled.

"Feeling dizzy?" He asked.

"Kind of, but its coming off now..." I responded.

Ji came out of the room infront of me, that he was still brushing his wet hair.

"Oh, are you okay now?" He asked as if he forgot what he said last night, well, I know he didn't.

I nodded. "Yeah, anyways, where are the others?"

"They already went to the TF Entertainment..." Yuhan said, behind me.

"You're still in the room?" I asked.

"Yeah, beside Zhicheng..."

"I did not noticed you..." I told him, I really didn't. All I saw beside Enzi was a comforter, "So you we're under that comforter, are you?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, and by the way, I saw you back there..."

My face crumpled, "What do you mean—"

"Not that, I just saw you with a toothbrush on your mouth..." He laughed, I really did go out with a toothbrush on my mouth earlier.

"Yeah Yuhan!" I glared at him.

"Yeah..." He said still laughing, this guy is really a something, think of it, he's surprising me a lot.

"Let's eat breakfast..." Ji said.

We went to the kitchen as we saw Zeyu and Hang preparing drinks, and coffee. Well, they really are an ideal, since I was idolizing them, I really notice that these two really works at the kitchen. So as Rain.

"Where's mom?" Ji asked.

"Auntie went work..." Zeyu responded. "She said that she left something on her drawer and you should get it to give Zhubao."

"Okay, I'll take it later." Ji faced me. "You want rice?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know..."

"Auntie?" Ji called their maid.

"Yes, Zhang Ji?" She responded.

"Prepare us breakfast..." the maid nodded at him. "You four, you want too?"

"Yeah..." Zeyu responded.

"I want cereal..." Junhao said.

"I want pancake..." Hang and Yuhan said.

"Alright..." Ji nodded and went to the cooking section.

After we eat we went to the TF Entertainment, following the others who woke up too early. Zhixin did woke them up, they said, but left Yuhan because he was too lazy to get up.

HANG

"Hey, hey Zeyu, stop it!" I pushed him.

"But I want that!!!" he pointed my phone.