41; Better Than Me?

ZHUBAO

I hugged them. "I' will miss you both, mā. Always take care..."

"I will miss you too, take care, we'll go now." she waved her hands before going inside the airport.

I waved my hand too. "I will miss them..."

"I will miss your mom, too." It was Junhao.

I smiled at him. "Let's go?"

"Yeah." He held my hand as we rode his car and went home.

"So, who's going first?" I asked.

"You, I will visit mom. I will also get cupcakes." He chuckled, "So it will not be so obvious that we we're together."

"Okay bye!" I ran to the gate and entered the house. "I'm home!!"

Hang looked at me and a sweet smile flashed on his face. "Hey, Zhubao, I missed you so much!"

"Zhubao!" Zeyu ran and hugged me tightly.

"Ah, finally, you're here." Ji ran and hugged me; he even secretly kissed my cheeks and near my ear that made me tickle.

"I missed you..." Yuhan hugged me too.

"Jièjie Zhubaoooo!!" Yuchen hugged me like a child, the others hugged me too.

"Do you want to eat something, Zhubao. We made dumplings, do you want me to cook some?" Tianrun asked.

"I can't say no to our chef..." I winked.

He chuckled. "Silly, wait for me, I'll just cook for all of us..."

He turned his back and went to the kitchen. "Hey, Ji, advance happy birthday..."

"Yeah, so, let's party..." He smirked. "Oh, come on!"

"Yeah, right..." Zhixin scratched the back of his head.

"Yay!" Ji giggled.

"What kind of party?" I asked.

"It's a masquerade party, we need to wear an eye mask so no one will—"

I cut him off, "Is it dark?"

Wait, I realized it was a stupid question, obviously it is going to be so dark there.

"Yah, of course." He said with a grin. "And I have a wonderful game for the others..."

"Yea, you heard it..." Xiao Bao rolled his eyes. "Continue..."

"Alright, Zhixin, Xinhao, Yukun." He pointed the three. "You need to find your date, but we're going to turn the lights off, find your date through the dark..."

"No way!" the three said in chorus.

"Yes way!!!" the rest of us chorused.

"No." Yukun covered his face with a pillow.

"I strongly disagree..." Zhixin glanced away.

"It sounds cringe, and childish." Xinhao pouted.

"Thats just a date silly!" Yuhan busted into laughter. "Are you scared of girls?"

"Ji didn't said you three are going to commit into a relationship..." It was Tianrun. "Let's eat."

"No cuts no buts, you three will search for a date tomorrow night!" Ji giggled, he took a dumpling and stuffed it on his mouth.

"No choice..." their faces crumpled.