30; I Was

ZHUBAO

Ji made face and scratched the back of his head as he faced his mom that was giving us towels the moment, we we're on the edge of the stairs, "Sorry, mom..."

"It's okay, Ji, I've always wanted to see you go home like this since you we're a kid. It was your first time soaking in the rain. I am happy that you have finally let go of the fear..." she faced me with a genuine smile, she is even happy he saw her son soaked. But I think I already know the reason, its because she never saw his son this happy after he joined the TF Entertainment "You can use the guest room..."

"Thank you, auntie." I nodded and went to the guest room, I immediately took a bath, and after that, I wore a robe and came out of the bathroom.

"Here, you can use this." Ji gave me a jacket and a pair of shoes that looks too expensive for him to even let me borrow.

My eyes widened. "Why are you here?"

"Ji, did I just said I can bring it here, go outside..." her voice was loud so Ji did ran, she gave me undies and a short black skirt, "Tsk, that kid, anyways you could have those, its new."

I smiled. "Thank you, auntie..."

"Don't worry about anything when you are here, you should feel like you're home..." she smiled and walked away.

"This sweater is kind of big for me, this looks like Ji's sweater, it's covering the skirt..." I went outside and wore Zhang Ji's shoes. "Wow, do he really want me to wear this one, this is an Air Jordan 5, and he just let me borrow it..."

I went to his room and showed him my wristwatch, showing the clock hit 6pm, he stood up from his bed. "Really?"

"Yeah, and we're late..." I told him, he took our bag and pulled me outside.

"Why are you late?" Zhu asked as if there we're suspicious things were happening.

"Sorry..." Ji said.

"Why are you together though?" Xiao Bao asked him.

"The skies cried it all out, I almost soaked in the rain, and I was lucky Ji saw me." I lied.

"Yeah, she didn't want to come with me, but in the end, she also came home with me to change clothes." He spoke.

"You soaked in the rain?" the three asked.

"It's just, the rain catches up on me." I spoke.

"There's something fishy here." Azhi said and squinted his eyes on the both of us.

JUNHAO

"Yea, I noticed it too..." I said, the four boys were kind of suspicious these passed weeks and we really want to know what was going on, I don't know, I was really confused.

"Hmm, I wonder what it is..." Yukun said, pretending like he didn't know anything, but he was the one who suspected them, "Do you know what it is, Yuchen?"

"No..." He faced Enzai. "Do you know what's going on?"

"Hmmm, let's just ask some peoples that could actually answer our questions..." Enzi said.

"Maybe we should ask Zhubao, with these four guys beside her." Guanyu said, looking at them, but they just glanced at each other confusedly.

Meanwhile, I want to laugh at Z, she's still facing her phone. While sitting like a man, comfortably, she was like, I DON'T CARE.