36; I Winter Special 2

HANG

"Are we going to race later?" Yuchen asked.

"Yeah, we will go after lunch, bring your boards." I spoke.

"Wear this, Zhubao..." Junhao ran from upstairs.

"I forgot..." Zhubao said, she wore her hat and ran outside with Yuchen. I noticed this passed days that they're being so close to each other.

"Tsk, she's always excited when it comes to winter..." Junhao chuckled.

"Obviously, Philippines don't have it." I spoke.

"So, she just soaks in the rain..." Ji shookt his head. "Thats what she always does..."

"Awwww...." Zhubao shouted.

We ran outside to look at her. "What's happening?"

"So cutee!" she rubbed the husky's head.

"I thought it was something..." Junhao shookt his head.

"In love brats!" Xinhao busted into laughter.

Yuchen stood up. "We're just playing with a dog, broo's!"

"Maybe these guys had a panic attack," It was Tianrun walking towards Zhubao, "Do not worry too much, she's with us."

"Tsk..." I went inside, I put a hot chocolate in my container and putted it on my bag and just after a minute.

"We're going to the mountain, yay!" It was Zhubao, she was really excited about this, she is really talking about this since then.

"We're going as in now?" I asked.

She nodded. "I'm excited."

"Let's go!" Zhixin yelled, we all ran outside and race into a hill.

"First!" Yukun shouted to make echos.

Jiaxin, Zhixin, Guanyu, Xinhao and I will use a Salomon Pulse Snowboard.

Zhubao will use a Juno Mystic Snowboard for Woman.

Junhao will use the same one but a Juno Mystic Snowboard for Man. 

Tianrun, Zhicheng, Yukun and Yuhan will use a Camp Seven Drifter and Apx. 

Zeyu and Ji will use a Summit Snowboard and Binding. 

Yuchen will use a Salomon Sight Snowboard.

Sounds expensive but yeah, all of it was truly expensive. We all brought it before going here so that calls for our pockets to be almost empty. We put it on and raced to the foot of the hill. 

"Aaaaaaa!"  I heard Yukun yelled, trying to be first to go down.

Zhicheng pushed me and I slipped on the side, Zhubao tried to pull me, but she didn't make it, we slipped in the other side and fall on our legs. I hugged her and protected her with the rocks on our way. The moment we land down, we bumped into a huge rock that caused to press our lips together.

I held her cheeks when she was about to stand. She did not respond at all, but I continued it as long as I can kiss her, she pulled herself and pushed me, even gave me a deadly stare and took her board.

She ran away, I was stunned until I felt someone held my shoulders.

"Where did she go?" It was Junhao.

"I don't know." ,the only thing I can say.