Chapter 29

I slammed the front door open and stormed in, stomping right through the house towards the three familiar scents. "No, Jimmy protested!" I shouted at the boys... and a room full of adults. "Oops..." Of course they wouldn't understand the 1D reference.

"Tyler... What are you doing here?" Logan's eyes widened with guilt before he squinted at me, "And who's Jimmy?"

I walked right over to an open seat and plopped down, "Never mind who Jimmy is. What really matter is what's going on here, why I'm never informed of meetings such as this, and WHAT THIS WAR I'M HEARING ABOUT IS!" Everyone flinched. I simply have them an innocent face but secretly gave Logan a death glare.

Looking around the room, I noticed the familiar faces. Kaiden (who was avoiding eye contact), Ryder, Star, Logan (of course), Logan's aunt and uncle, Ms. Claudette, my family, and some others that I've seen around. No one dared to speak up. "Is anyone going to tell me or should I just leave and find out from those nice red eyed wolves that attacked me the the gym the other day?"

"What?" Logan yelled so loud the room shook. "Why didn't you tell me?"

I scoffed, "I was sort of busy being summoned by Kaiden's father and attending my brother's graduation."

That got Kaiden to look me in the eye. He was in my face in under a second, "You met my father?"

Not a blink of an eye later, Lucifer himself was in the room. Standing behind me in a cloud of smoke, he smirk at his son. "Yes son, and I've got to say, Tyler here has impeccable power. No one here should doubt that she's strong. That's the reason you e kept this from her isn't it?"

My head snapped over to Logan, "You don't think I'm strong enough?"

"No! I didn't say that!" Logan's eyes filled with worry.

"So you were thinking it?"

He growled out of frustration, "No. Tyler I kept it from you because I didn't want you hurt. You have no training or fighting experience-"

"I wouldn't say that," I interrupted.

He rolled his eyes. Lucifer included himself and placed a hand on my shoulder, "Well maybe you should start training her then."

The room went silent. I turned my head to Kaiden and smirked as he just glared up at his father. I noticed how Logan's uncle was trying to whisper into his wife's ear. When he noticed me looking, he stopped and cleared his throat, shifting on his feet uncomfortably.

"Yeah Logan," I looked over to his stiff form, "train me. But first, what is the war over?"

"You," Logan's uncle huffed. "It's over you."

Logan glared at his uncle, "Not really just you. It's more of uh... They want the pack... And-slash-or you."

----~~~----

Logan circled me with a worried look in his eyes. He's been doing just that for two minutes straight. The squeaks from the sparring mat underneath our feet was the only thing heard besides our steady breathing.

"Well, are you going to do something or not?" I growled. "I'm not going to break you know."

He stood in front of me and placed a hand on my cheek. "I know, I know. But I'm a trained Alpha. Something considered easy to me will be considered extreme to you. I don't want to hurt you." We stared into each other's eyes as he smiled down at me.