Chapter 5

I awoke in a warm embrace. So you wanna know what I did? I screamed. Yup. I screamed bloody murder.

"What! What happened?" Logan's body snapped up from the bed, ready to pounce.

"You were on me!" I glared.

"So? And besides, my arms were around you! I wasn't on you!" His eyes rolled. "You're mine. I'll hold you if I want to."

I scoffed. "You know, you say that a lot. And quite honestly, I don't believe it. You could be a cold-blooded killer for all I know, saying that you're a werewolf! Prove it, wolf-boy! Show me the car-fox!"

He raised an eyebrow. "Car-fox?"

Blushing, I turned my head away. Maybe I should of thought that through. "Yeah, it's a-um, a commercial. It promotes people asking car dealerships for the car facts when they buy a car. Their mascot is a fox, and he said to show the car-fox. You get it?"

He stared with a goofy smile on his face. "So...you just want me to prove that I'm telling the truth?"

"Well...yeah."

He laughed, "Could've just said so." He got off the bed and began unbuttoning his pants.

"Woah, woah, woah! Hold up, Mr. Krabs! I told you to prove it, not violate my virgin eyes!"

He smirked and mumbled something. "I am proving it. I'm going to shift, but I prefer to not rip my clothes."

"Oh." I nodded and turned to face the wall. "So when my cousin talks about Alphas, Betas, and packs...she's talking about this stuff?"

"Yup." He groaned and audible bones cracking and reforming was heard.

I spun around to come face to face with a black wolf. "Logan?" He sneezed. I giggled and scratched him behind the ear. "Aren't you a big cuddly ball of fluffy adorableness! I didn't think you would be this big though..." The sly dog winked at me and nudged me with his nose to turn around.

I faced the wall and waited. The bones were cracking and reforming as I kinda just stood there stupidly. "Babe, you can turn around now."

I nodded and did as he told but as soon as I did, I spun right back around. "Don't you own any clothes-"

"Logan, baby! When did you get back from your trip? I was waiting and I was going to surprise you when you got home. But I mean, I still can if you want me too." A familiar voice purred.

I stayed with my back to them. It was like I wasn't even there. "You knew I went to find my mate. It was obvious that I was either coming home with her or I wasn't," Logan growled.

"Well you obviously didn't bring her back. I know my cousin, and I gave you directions to where she was." Farrah my cousin said, still ignoring the fact that I was standing right here. "If she wants to stay hidden, she does. It's what she's good at." Lies. I'm horrible at hiding.

Snarling, he said, "Well, you see Farrah, the directions you gave to me weren't for your cousin at all. They were actually directions to an old woman's house. Two. Towns. Over."

"I-uh...she moved I guess. Yeah, I forget. She doesn't live there anymore." She whimpered. Lies.

"Oh really? Well, we were going to return home without my mate but we stopped to visit Ryder's mother. And that's where I found her. She was dancing in Claudette's studio, because she lived in that town. Not the one you gave directions to."

"Damn it," Farrah whispered. "Reject her! She won't accept you! She too busy sleeping around with other guys and going to parties, she will never love you! Besides, she's a weak little human! You need someone powerful and knows how to put people in their place!" Lies, lies, lies, lies and more lies!

That's when I stepped in. "You mean like you should be put in your place?" Farrah froze at my voice and stared at me. "I didn't realize that I've been sleeping around with guys or going to parties. Must have been too busy being a weak little human, right?" Logan smirked at Farrah before he walked away from her and towards me. He held my hand and winked at me, causing my cousin to growl.

"Whatever. You two won't last. That's when Logan will come back to me." She smirked

Logan rolled his eyes, "I was never with you to begin with, Omega." He sneered the last word, making sure Farrah knew that she had lost and was put her back in her place.

"Oh please, now that she's here I'm no longer at the bottom of the pack. Im not the weakest anymore. I mean look at her! She's no Luna! She's weak, pathetic, ugly, fragile, has no sense of style-"

Punch!

She screamed as my fist made contact with her nose. Logan grabbed my hand and began to massage it with his thumb. "You'll be sorry! Look at you! I would of expected you to put up some kind of fight and not come back with him. He's a stranger after all! But it proves just how easy you are. Won't be long now until some other hot guy comes along and you run to him. Then I'll take my rightful place; you'll see!" With the last word of the classic "villain speech", Farrah stormed out of Logan's room.

Logan turned to face me with his glowing gold eyes, "You're amazing."

"I know," we laughed.

He shook his head, "No seriously. You're beautiful, smart, talented, strong, and you dress perfectly. You'll be a great Luna. You. Are. Amazing." He kissed me on the nose with a smile plastered on both of our faces.