Chapter 3

I paced my bedroom floor while Victoria sat on my bed playing with her dolls.

What am I going to do?! They're going to find me! I don't wanna die, I'm too young! They probably won't come here, right! That's risky, right?

I sat on my bed next to my sister and twirled a piece of my hair around my finger, a nervous habit. "What's wrong Ty-Ty?"

I gave her a sad smile, "I-uh... Nothing, sweetie. I'm just uh... scared. That's all."

"Of the big bad wolf?" She scrunched her nose up and bared her teeth like they were fangs. She lifted her hands up like claws and said, "Grrrr".

I laughed at her silliness. "Yeah, Tori. I'm afraid because he's coming for me."

"Like Little Red?"

"Yeah. Like Little Red." I frowned at her.

"Uh-oh... Don't worry, Frankie will save you like a good big brover." She smiled innocently. I ruffled her hair as she giggled. She got off the bed and ran from the room.

I laid there, lost in my thoughts. Was he looking for me? Who was he? Was he some sort of stalker? If I ate 12 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in a day, is that bad? I was eventually just consumed by sleep.

I woke up to my dark room. I reached to grab my phone from my nightstand and check the time, but then I remembered I left it in the studio. I looked at the digital clock on my tv; 8:35, I slept for three hours.

I had a voicemail on the house phone from my mom saying that the family (minus me) had went out to see a movie around eight o'clock. Great. I'm home alone, in the dark, with some stalker-cannibalistic-guy after me!

He wouldn't think I would be home alone right now, right? If I leave all the lights off and keep quiet, it'll seem like I went out with family or that I'm just not here what so ever.

The doorbell rang, making me run off the bed and downstairs, completely forgetting the plan to stay hidden. Oopsies? Once I opened the door, I regretted it. "Hello, I believe you forgot this at the studio?" Ryder smirked. I screeched and slammed the door in his face. As fast as my legs could carry me, I ran upstairs.

"Oh my Thor! Oh my Thor! Oh my Thor! Oh my Thor! What have I done?" I jumped over my bed and hid in the corner.

"Well princess, I'll tell you." His voice came from nowhere. My head snapped to the side and found him sitting on the window seat. He smirked at my fear and got off the seat. With every word, he made his way closer to me. "You, my darling, fell for the distraction downstairs. While Ryder rang the doorbell, I jumped up to your window and waited for you to come running back up."

By now, Logan had me pressed against the wall. Crayola. "Well, beautiful mate, you are mine and this time you aren't getting away."

"Woah, woah, woah! Hold up, mister potato-face! First of all, thanks for calling me beautiful, but it's not giving you any points here! Second, you're not mating with me Sunshine! Third, I am no one's, thank you very much. So on that note; I wouldn't very much appreciate it if you would leave my house, and leave me alone!" I shouted. His eyebrow raised with an amused expression.

"Oh but baby, you are mine. You are my mate, meaning you belong to me." He whispered into my ear.

"Listen buddy, I dunno what you're talking about but you need to go." I tried shoving him away but he didn't budge.

He looked shocked and confused. Like a dog, he sniffed the air. What the hobbit? "Aren't you Farrah's cousin?"

"What does Farrah have to do with this?" I asked. "Listen Logan, you're really scaring me. I don't understand what you want from me."

"Of course you wouldn't understand. You're human." Hold up, what? "Listen, baby-girl. Your cousin is a werewolf. Ryder and his mother are werewolves. I, am a werewolf. I am their Alpha. Werewolves have soul mates, mates for short. You are my mate. Meaning, you belong to me. You are mine." I shuddered, causing him to smirk. "Are you afraid of the big bad wolf?"

....

You see, when I'm scared or in shock, I tend to ramble and start to say weird things. So you can now understand what's happening next.

....

"My sister is afraid of the big bad wolf. One time on this camping trip, my brother told the story of little red riding hood. And of course, he had to be gory and harsh about it. So he went on and on about the wolf tore apart Little Red and ate her body and bathed in her blood. So of course, Victoria was upset and traumatized. Now she's absolutely terrified. I mean, I would be too if I was her age and I mean... Not me. Because I can handle that kind of stuff, ya know? I actually tend to laugh at scary movies and get bored with chick-flicks. How about you, cause I mean you look like the type to love scary movies too. Wait, your not going to be like the bad kind of mate like I read about sometimes, right? Because if so-"

"You read about werewolves?" He cut me off, smiling.

"I-uh... I wasn't supposed to say that." I covered my mouth.

He laughed. Oh God of Thunder, that laugh! "Honey, we gotta go."

"Wait! What?" I yelled at him, making him flinch.

"Easy way or hard way, babe?" He asked with a sigh.

"Hard way. But what do you mean we have to go? Where are we going? Hogwarts? Narnia? Oz?! Why do I have to go? I mean, I would love to go to any of those places! But-"

A piece of cloth was shoved in front of my face, making me get dizzy. "Sorry, you said hard way." Logan shrugged and lifted me over his shoulder.

The last thing I remember before passing out, is being thrown into a car and driving off right as my family pulled into the driveway.

And I didn't get to say goodbye.