FALLING HARD 40

Jessica's point of view

"I see you are awake, my beautiful flower," Said Dad, caressing my right hand. I knew he wasn't alone because I could hear the slight breath of someone else, but I just wanted my eyes to stay closed. It's peace there, different from when you open your eyes and reality hits.

"Come on, my love, look at me," Said Mother.

"I want to be alone, could you guys leave me for now?"

"You've been asleep since yesterday, I'm not going anywhere. Don't you want to know what's happening to you?" Dad asked forcing my eyes open with his fingers.

I grin despite the situation and open my eyes to look at them.

"All I know is enough, am in a hospital, almost dead, and-"

And I just realized how in love I am

Tears ran out of my eyes and I cried.

"The doctor said that he ain't so sure you'll have kids," Said Dad.

"I told you not to break the news like that,"Mother got up out of the chair and came over me,her eyes blood shot.

"Wh-a-what?," I asked. Cold ness run over me and I shiver, my mouth hanging open.

A flash of the crash went through my mind,like all of a sudden my memory box choose to work. I remembered loosing control of the car and it flip high into the air and hit the gate,full force,rolling back and something as stabbed me in the side.

"Oh god!"I screamed touching my side, only to feel it plastered. I throw the sheet off just to see a few bruises on my legs along with stitches.

"Oh my, poor baby,"Mother said touching me with trembling fingers.

"The doctor said you had eternal bleeding in your belly and they had to burst the side to leak the blood out, they had to sew it back together. Pluss you were stabbed by a pointed thing in the car. You are lucky you didn't broke any bones, half off your body was wrapped in the-belt seat-seatbelt-I-hum-you-your hair-your head was burst also," Dad said and before I could look up at him, I touched my head and he ran out of the room.

Mother stood there with tears streaming down her face as she looked at me.

"Just a few stitches on the head,your hair will grow back but what about about your-womb? Your-" She covers her mouth and run out as well.

Hell isn't just wherever it is originally, hell can be anywhere, and earthly hell can consume you. It doesn't take much for hell to form on earth.
All my life, hell was just waiting to caught up with me, in the midst, I must admit it's a sweet and sour destiny.

Here goes the pleaser in me, whenever everyone is falling apart, I made sure to be the strong one as I've said before.
Even though a part of me broke, am still not broken, I've accept it. I can't change it after all, I can adopt kids, lots of them, lonely ass kids are  out there, waiting for someone to love them.

Trevor's point of view

"Stop watching her,"Mary said hissing at me,squeezing my elbow for the hundredth time.

I couldn't help looking at her,look how beautiful she is,flawless just the perfect model. If only her inside was as beautiful as the outside I wouldn't have met Jessica. What have I ever done to that woman?

"She is watching me, can I not return the favor?"
I allow her to pull me towards the inside as the court was about to begin again. Every one gathered and went in.

"I don't give a shit how much she is looking."
Mary sounds a lot irritated and I know why, my main focus was always her. Memories of us making love,no correction 'fucking' flash throughout my mind. I looked more deeply at her and she looked down. How the hell did I enjoy that sex back then? what was I thinking?