FALLING HARD 35

Trevor's point of view.

CONTINUED FROM LAST WEEK

I open my eyes to a pain lacing through my wrist. The first thing that I spotted was a body. A dead body that jerked me to my senses.

I realized that my hands were tied above my head on a post, somewhere like an old warehouse, without a shirt. In front of me was the body, on a table, along with scissors and a knife.
Pigs were also hanging high, flies buzzed like bees, and my skin crawl. Anybody would have vomited but I was filled with anger.

"Who the fuck is out there?" I ask wringing my hands.

"I see you are awake buddy."

Buddy? who is this fucking manic?

A big-body man came to view flipping an ax back and forth.

"I'm the one who does the talking I ask the questions," He said, Russian, tall, very handsome, and with the grin of a Devil. A sick motherfucking madman. Here I was thinking I don't need a doctor he does.

"I would appreciate it if you talk because you see I don't like asking too long," He said looking at the blade. Gold teeth flash in his mouth as he grins.

"You've met your match because I have nothing to say to you," I watched him flip over the body and I saw that she was a girl.
A burn mark shows on her breast, it's like he has burned her with the end of a cigarette. My eyes slide up to her face, and dry tears and dirt were on her cheeks.

I turned my head away from her.

If I ever get the chance you are dead

"I hope what you see, satisfies you. I hope you see her heart is also missing." He said and I snapped my head around. Indeed her heart was gone. That did it.
I vomit as I've never before, making sure some catch on him. I've never been in front of a killer like this before. Such mercilessness only proves this motherfucker isn't and wasn't in his right mind.

"I don't even know who you are," I said as he wipes the vomit from my mouth,
He exits the room and I start to scan around.

There was nothing nice to see.

"I must look like one of the pigs hanging up in here."

A DAY NEAR TO PRESENT

He had let me loose, and I'd woke up behind a cell, a small window lets in sunlight.
He seems like he was waiting for the right moment to question me brutally or he has some tricks up his sleeve because he let me talk to Rollins. In fact, he insists. Later on, telling me he was a hitman hired to find Ricky and that he had mistaken me for him.

Now I know I shouldn't have talked to Rollins because he said he had asked for help.
He pretend to be me, and when that didn't work he takes a picture of me and sent it to Rollins's phone.

My heart seems to give way when I realized what he did. Beaten and bruised I looked.

I didn't even remember him beating me. I add two and two together and it hits me like nothing before. He had drugged me because I could feel the pain slowly creeping up on me.

PRESENT DAY

"I need water," I said weakly.
He came over to the window and I surprised him by grabbing him hard by the neck. Hitting him repeatedly on the bar.

He grunts and fights, grabbing behind for something and I shove him down.

"You forgot to kill me, you pussy!" I barked at him, my blood roaring in my ears when I saw the blood on my fingers. I grabbed at his ears pulling at them and he screamed like a bitch.

"Let me out, if you don't let me, I swear to God, I'll tear your ears off with my bare hands and shove it in your fucking mouth, "I said, with the bitterness I feel through clenched teeth, I whispered.

"Okay!" He screamed jumping up and down as I pulled at his ears."I-I-I'll-let-l-let-y-"

"Do it!" I barked. How dare he traumatized my son? How dare he fuck with me? How dare he?!

I hold on to his ears as he pulled the bar and I walked out and slam him against it.

He got up and grabbed an ax next to his foot.

It was there all along

I backed away from him and he pulled a dagger from his back and threw it at me. I duck and if I didn't it would have gone through my forehead.

He run towards me waving the ax in the air, but he stopped and blood leaked from his mouth.

I turned around to see her.

Jessica

Her shaking fingers held the gun and mary walked in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I ain't so good at writing this type of action, so am gonna drop back in my romance shit, it will soon end.

How was it?