FALLING HARD 31

Jessica's point of view

"What are you doing around here?"A voice asked and I freeze as I heard the British accent.

"Chief, I need a place to sleep and all the rooms are you know not available."

"Not on this side, find another side, go on, get some sleep we need you in early tomorrow," He said looking at me. I walk away from him and hide around a corner waiting for him to pass and then walked back.

I was suddenly pulled in as if by a swift wind, into a room and I reacted by flaring up.

"Shhh, It's me."

Trevor

"You can't do that,"I hissed at him flipping my hair back.

"It's so good to see you, "He said with a serious face.

"Oh please don't go all soft on me I know you are not soft."

"Would you kiss somebody if you get a chance ?"

"God in heaven, What are you trying to say?"I knew something was coming, I could feel it. The energy was just not right. I sat on the bed and I could feel myself, my old self returning. Although I have to admit, I didn't know I had such fire in me.

"Just answer the question."

"I don't think so, No I wouldn't. I wouldn't kiss any random person."

"Well, I kissed her, "He said and my heart did a thud. I look down at my feet not knowing what to say.

"But it wasn't like that I swear, I promise, It wasn't like what we had."

"You don't owe me an explanation, we are nothing remember?"

"I fucked her too,"At that my mouth fell open, It's shocking when you think about it. Only a short time ago I was moaning his name. I'd convince myself that I have to accept whatever comes next. Thinking even though it was my first time, I know enough that he has a good dick and he knows how to use it.

I'd let him in and he had torn down all the defenses that I'd built up. He'd brought me into his life and I'd willing flow along. Kisses alone were enough to make me surrender. Yet it wasn't simple sexual attraction, overwhelming as it got, sometimes I think we can see through each other souls.

He touched me so deeply on so many levels. I liked him. I liked everything about the devil. The way he loves his sister, the care that leaks from him even when he tries to hide it.

All I had was peace boredom and quiet in my life, Then I met him. A life-changing guy. A guy every girl dreams about. The only thing difference is that I had him and I just shared him with a bitch across a room or wherever she was.

I sat brooding, forgetting he was there.

"Jessica please say something."

"I have nothing to say."

"Look I'm sorry, come on talk to me, "He said coming and sitting down next to me. I got up and walked towards our bag that was set over next to the door.

I opened it and knowing that he saw my body already, I strip in front of him and pull on a nightgown. I walked into the bathroom and washed my dirty feet. When I return to the room he was standing at a window and I could smell cigarettes.

"Oh sorry," He said and put it out.

"Goodnight Trevor, I have business tomorrow," I said lying down on the bed.

"No you don't, where is my motherfucking gun? What do you mean you have a business?"

"Your gun is on the bag, and the chief wants me to help search tomorrow."